Away Games

The Bills Backers of St. Louis are planning to get a contingent together. I haven't heard back from our fearless leader, but he's been working to get tickets together. He told me that the Rams only require 20 people to get a group rate. Also said the KC Bill Backers were trying to coordinate with us to come down for the Rams game.

PM me if you're interested and i'll keep a running list of names and update you when there's new information.

Make sure you have him post something on Bills Backer's Forum

I get a lot of questions during year about groups but I can never remember which group is arranging a buy or a tailgate. If there is enough interest SDS has set up sub-board in Tailgate Forum in the past.

Ramius, I checked driving for Jax and I'm looking at about 8 and 1/2 hours so that game is on my possibility list. I've been aware you are in that area so if I get some "confirmed information" I will find you here and see if you wanna meet up, as I will with anyone for the St. Louis game as well should I be able to attend! Both games are so close together but I'd love to be able to make both so wish me luck and be prepared to have a good time should I be able to make it!!!! :flirt:

i'm 2.5 hrs away, so i'd drive over the morning of the game. i know i'd like to go, so we'll see. PM me of/when you know if you are heading to jax.