Blast from the Past

john

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I tried searching for this and came up with nothing. Can anyone tell me what happend to ICE? I used to post regularly on this site back in 04' and 05' (been away for a while and had to re-register) and I remember ICE as one of those posters people either loved or hated (or loved to hate!). The last I remember, something happened and ICE posted a tirade that concluded with him saying he was going away and never comming back. Is this the last anyone ever heard from him? I'm just curious and would love to know. Thank you to those who can provide insite.

John in NC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I tried searching for this and came up with nothing. Can anyone tell me what happend to ICE? I used to post regularly on this site back in 04' and 05' (been away for a while and had to re-register) and I remember ICE as one of those posters people either loved or hated (or loved to hate!). The last I remember, something happened and ICE posted a tirade that concluded with him saying he was going away and never comming back. Is this the last anyone ever heard from him? I'm just curious and would love to know. Thank you to those who can provide insite.

John in NC

He goes by the name of OneantoBillsFan. :ph34r:;):wallbash:

no kidding? Why was he banned?

Crusading. He pops back in here and now under the handle "Darth Ice". I always thought he was entertaining, but I certainly don't miss being called an "ignorant f-tard" on a daily basis.

Crusading. He pops back in here and now under the handle "Darth Ice". I always thought he was entertaining, but I certainly don't miss being called an "ignorant f-tard" on a daily basis.

Thank you for your feed back JinVA, I really do appreciate it.

Mom and Dad drove him out to see a friend of a friend who owns a huge farm where he has a ton of room to run around and be happy. He hangs out with Spiked and LSI...

Now Spiked was a character like no other. Well except for maybe Hogboy.

Mom and Dad drove him out to see a friend of a friend who owns a huge farm where he has a ton of room to run around and be happy. He hangs out with Spiked and LSI...

Is that Uncle Pat's farm from the Sopranos, where all the dead bodies are buried? So LSI and Spiked are diggin up the bodies to get rid of 'em again? ;)