Great deal to be had at bb.com pro shop

For anyone wanting a McKelvin jersey, why not buy the Thomas and get a replacement name plate? If it's less than $66, you've got a steal. Better act quick, though...the Bills will probably figure that out sooner rather than later.

Link

I still think Ebay is the best place for that stuff. I got an awesome Whitner jersey with everything hand-stitched for $47. I mean that's ridiculous

Got me beat. I got a Pos sewn Jersey on ebay for $50 and thought it was a steal.

I still think Ebay is the best place for that stuff. I got an awesome Whitner jersey with everything hand-stitched for $47. I mean that's ridiculous

Yes, everything is sewn on, but they are FAKE!! The colors are different and the weight of those things are super light.

• 1 month later...
For anyone wanting a McKelvin jersey, why not buy the Thomas and get a replacement name plate? If it's less than $66, you've got a steal. Better act quick, though...the Bills will probably figure that out sooner rather than later.

Link

You never know, an Anthony Thomas jersey might come back in style. This might not be a bad investment at this point in time.

Yeah I agree Ebay is the place to get this stuff or any deal matter of fact. 2 years ago when the Bills played the Jags and were still in the playoff hunt, I got 2 tickets to the game 50 yard line 12 rows from the field visitors side.....120 bucks.....cant beat that! Not for those seats.

You should see my Chipper Jones & Lee Evans collection of game used memrobilia of both guys I got off Ebay, if you spend the time with Ebay you can really make some money or get a great deal.

I have a friend who makes a living on Ebay. He goes to garage sales, salvation army, thrift stores, he has an idea of whats hot on Ebay, and what Antiques are wanted and buys them for cheap and sells them for way more then what he paid. He found a vacuum at a garage sale, put it on Ebay and it sold for 1,500 bucks.....not to mention he only paid 10 bucks for it.......

Ebay is also the place I get all my Bills gear, other then when I make my yearly trips to 1 Bills Drive for games.

Yeah I agree Ebay is the place to get this stuff or any deal matter of fact. 2 years ago when the Bills played the Jags and were still in the playoff hunt, I got 2 tickets to the game 50 yard line 12 rows from the field visitors side.....120 bucks.....cant beat that! Not for those seats.

You should see my Chipper Jones & Lee Evans collection of game used memrobilia of both guys I got off Ebay, if you spend the time with Ebay you can really make some money or get a great deal.

I have a friend who makes a living on Ebay. He goes to garage sales, salvation army, thrift stores, he has an idea of whats hot on Ebay, and what Antiques are wanted and buys them for cheap and sells them for way more then what he paid. He found a vacuum at a garage sale, put it on Ebay and it sold for 1,500 bucks.....not to mention he only paid 10 bucks for it.......

Ebay is also the place I get all my Bills gear, other then when I make my yearly trips to 1 Bills Drive for games.

Sweet. That's awesome. I'll have to look into that, I've bought stuff like movies before, but I'll have to check it out...

If the Bills were smart they would rename those old jerseys first. Even if they just cover the old name plate.

PTR

Yup. $20 for me to get an aftermarket nameplate change, and that's with sewn lettering. Probably half that to do a screened replica, and then they get $75 for the jersey instead of $10.

If the Bills were smart they would rename those old jerseys first. Even if they just cover the old name plate.

PTR

Since the players themselves get $ when people buy their jersies, I bet there is a complication involved with that issue that stops them from doing that.

Last summer, when I was in Buffalo, I got a Donte Whitner #36 jersey for 5.99 at one of the stores in the Boulevard Mall...that was a great score...they had dozens of them...as I recall, McGahee jerseys were the same price....didn't buy one of those!

I got a "Home" Lynch jersey for $60 at Christmas time off of E-Bay. It was a good deal I thought, but people tell me it's not a real authentic jersey. I haven't worn it since the "supposed" hit-and-run. I'm sure I'll get a few comments from people when I do.

Yup. $20 for me to get an aftermarket nameplate change, and that's with sewn lettering. Probably half that to do a screened replica, and then they get $75 for the jersey instead of $10.

I know this has been asked a million times but does anyone know a place to get an authentic jersey renamed? I have a Losman authentic and for obvious reasons I'd like to get it switched to something else. I know there is an old thread with some links in it but the one that specialized in authentics got in trouble by the nfl for trademark violations or something. Since it's an authentic jersey, I just want to make sure the numbers and name font and color trim is exactly the same as it should be (not just some generic stuff from a print shop). Any help would be appreciated

I know this has been asked a million times but does anyone know a place to get an authentic jersey renamed? I have a Losman authentic and for obvious reasons I'd like to get it switched to something else. I know there is an old thread with some links in it but the one that specialized in authentics got in trouble by the nfl for trademark violations or something. Since it's an authentic jersey, I just want to make sure the numbers and name font and color trim is exactly the same as it should be (not just some generic stuff from a print shop). Any help would be appreciated

Hard to find online, but any personal embroidery place or anything in your area would do it for dirt cheap.

Place near my house called Embroider Me did a Troy Vincent home, Drew Bledsoe away, and Takeo Spikes throwback with all the correct lettering, hand stitched, flawless nameplates, 14 dollars per.

I almost cried when I got them back :thumbsup:

I won an autographed Marshawn Lynch game jersey (the real deal) with a Buffalo Bills certificate of authenticity at a charity silent auction out here. Any idea of what that's worth? Everything on E-Bay is just those hand-sewn jerseys--hard to check the pricing. (The donation was brokered by One Communications, apparently.)

Incidentally, the guy that was bidding against me was Tom Lynch, a lineman from the 80s era. He was very gracious and signed my auction program. We had a great conversation about the "old days."

I won an autographed Marshawn Lynch game jersey (the real deal) with a Buffalo Bills certificate of authenticity at a charity silent auction out here. Any idea of what that's worth? Everything on E-Bay is just those hand-sewn jerseys--hard to check the pricing. (The donation was brokered by One Communications, apparently.)

Incidentally, the guy that was bidding against me was Tom Lynch, a lineman from the 80s era. He was very gracious and signed my auction program. We had a great conversation about the "old days."

A custom "authentic" jersey sells for $270 in the stadium store. (Strangely, neither bb.com nor NFLShop has any current players' authentics for sale.) If it's team-issued and signed, I'd probably add another $80-100.

A custom "authentic" jersey sells for $270 in the stadium store. (Strangely, neither bb.com nor NFLShop has any current players' authentics for sale.) If it's team-issued and signed, I'd probably add another $80-100.

Thanks, Lori. The jersey came about via One Communications--our telecomm provider at the college (Daniel Webster College in Nashua, NH) as well a Bills sponsor. Love Two Bills Drive, btw. Great site!