I hope we land up with a TE like this.

That guy was ridiculous!

Absolutely.

They should have interspersed a bunch of film of him perfectly executing a wide variety of ferocious blocks as well.

Completely ridiculous.

ya that is what Derek Fine is going to be like....we can only hope and the scouts said he was the best all around TE they scouted.....he seems like an under the radar guy and with all of those reps he is getting at the mini camp i think he could start at TE for us....he is a tough blocker with soft hands....perfect!

Ive seen Robert Royal make those types of plays before.........

ya that is what Derek Fine is going to be like....we can only hope and the scouts said he was the best all around TE they scouted.....he seems like an under the radar guy and with all of those reps he is getting at the mini camp i think he could start at TE for us....he is a tough blocker with soft hands....perfect!

Royal looked good here..maybe it was who the Bills played but he looked real good here..

Bills vs Miami

Check out his myspace and see who he would like to meet the most. Interesting. I think that right there says alot about the guy.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=145123842

That's not his personal myspace page. It says right on the page that it's a fan page.

For those that didn't follow the link, it says the person he'd most like to meet is Scott Norwood.

That was just put there by some A-hole gints fan.

That's not his personal myspace page. It says right on the page that it's a fan page.

For those that didn't follow the link, it says the person he'd most like to meet is Scott Norwood.

That was just put there by some A-hole gints fan.

Oops! I thought that this was Bavaro's myspace and that he would like to meet Scott Norwood. I'm embarrassed, I was totally naive about this.