We Are Doomed!!!

I just saw John Clayton on ESPN say "James Hardy will make the most impact of any of the rookie Wide Receivers or Tight Ends...if he gets 50+ catches and plays well, the Bills will make the playoffs."

I like it better when ESPN ignores us.

I like John Clayton but I think he looks like a freaky puppet.

I feel bad for him- he is a freaky looking dude. He has the weirdest balding pattern. It is like his hair only grows behind his ears and on the back of his head

I agree Hardy should have a big impact and I like Clayton, but he's pretty hit or miss (who isn't?). If I remember correctly, he was raving about JP's progress last year in Training Camp and claimed that he didn't miss any receivers, will have a big year, yada yada...

We all know how that prediction went. :wallbash:

I just saw John Clayton on ESPN say "James Hardy will make the most impact of any of the rookie Wide Receivers or Tight Ends...if he gets 50+ catches and plays well, the Bills will make the playoffs."

I like it better when ESPN ignores us.

Certain people predicted that Marshawn and/or Posluszny would be rookies of the year. Marshawn was a finalist, and Paul was leading the league in tackles at the end of week 2. I'm superstitious about some things, but I'm not worried about a jinx on this one. I think Hardy will have a good chance of catching some jump balls in the end zone, with his basketball background, and he looks like he has good hands from the videos I've seen of his play.

I'm not counting on him to be a game breaker consistently, but I think we can count on more than a few big plays, and to take some pressure off of Lee, and I think Roscoe will benefit from a few more long balls also as a result.

I would much rather hear comments like this than "the Bills don't have enough players" -- something we've heard repeatedly over the past 4-5 years.

Bills fans are really remarkable. Damn the media for not giving us props, but damn the media for daring to suggest we might be successful. Freaking neurotics. :wallbash: