The team is much more lovable now, don't you think??

OK...that topic title sounded a bit effeminate, but think about it. We were only 7-9 last year, but when was the last time you felt so good about a 7-9 team?? After several offseasons of hopelessness, I really think we're getting there.

Lovable...think about that. McGahee is gone...despite being semi-retarded, he had the personality of a turtle. Spikes was good, but he was a DORK. His lame dances weren't a tenth as entertaining as the little jigs we got out of Bruce and Biscuit. Fletcher was the epitome of mediocrity...on and off the field. Clements had the IQ of a lump of coal, and the personality to go with it. Peerless SUCKED, and liked running his mouth in the locker room...even after we gave him his second chance.

Whitner has class, character and all the qualities of a leader. Marshawn Lynch is amazing as a player...and has one of the coolest, most upbeat personalities I've seen in the NFL. Evans is class, despite taking some crap for speaking his mind last year. Poz is the perfect role model, and the kind of guy we all hope our daughters bring home someday. Edwards has the poise, and the brain. I could go on and on...but I LOVE this team.

OK...so Roscoe got a DUI. If thats as "naughty" as this team gets, I'm pretty happy with that...they guy is young, and it was a stupid mistake. I will give him the benefit of the doubt until it happens twice.

Anway...I know, none of this matters until we make the playoffs. But, it matters to me...

OK...that topic title sounded a bit effeminate, but think about it. We were only 7-9 last year, but when was the last time you felt so good about a 7-9 team?? After several offseasons of hopelessness, I really think we're getting there.

Lovable...think about that. McGahee is gone...despite being semi-retarded, he had the personality of a turtle. Spikes was good, but he was a DORK. His lame dances weren't a tenth as entertaining as the little jigs we got out of Bruce and Biscuit. Fletcher was the epitome of mediocrity...on and off the field. Clements had the IQ of a lump of coal, and the personality to go with it. Peerless SUCKED, and liked running his mouth in the locker room...even after we gave him his second chance.

Whitner has class, character and all the qualities of a leader. Marshawn Lynch is amazing as a player...and has one of the coolest, most upbeat personalities I've seen in the NFL. Evans is class, despite taking some crap for speaking his mind last year. Poz is the perfect role model, and the kind of guy we all hope our daughters bring home someday. Edwards has the poise, and the brain. I could go on and on...but I LOVE this team.

OK...so Roscoe got a DUI. If thats as "naughty" as this team gets, I'm pretty happy with that...they guy is young, and it was a stupid mistake. I will give him the benefit of the doubt until it happens twice.

Anway...I know, none of this matters until we make the playoffs. But, it matters to me...

OK, admit it. You're so enamored with Poz you wouldn't mind if your son brought him home.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

GO BILLS!!!

OK, admit it. You're so enamored with Poz you wouldn't mind if your son brought him home.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

GO BILLS!!!

Haha...I'm only 33, so maybe I can bring him home! :D

Just messin'...If I HAD to have a Bills man crush, it would probably be on Ralph Wilson. I'd pull an Anna Nicole, and go after his estate...and hopefully not O.D. on diet pills.

Haha...I'm only 33, so maybe I can bring him home! :D

Just messin'...If I HAD to have a Bills man crush, it would probably be on Ralph Wilson. I'd pull an Anna Nicole, and go after his estate...and hopefully not O.D. on diet pills.

Maybe thats what someone here should do?

Lori, #89, or any other females on this board, go get on your shortest, tightest dresses, and some heels, and start hanging around his office and his place in Detroit. Do it for the good of the team/city!

and hardy and Ellis or "character" guys. Also, Evans is a punk who constantly complaims. I think every team has it's good and bad guys. We will be hard pressed to find the Bills of old

Remember when Marshawn had "character issues?"

Yeah... Hardy sure does beat the crap out of his kid with kisses, and Ellis just doesn't have motivation. Lee runs his mouth, but isn't a terrible guy, Roscoe has the IQ of a 10 year old but DAMN is he fast... Dockery, Greer, and McGee are goofs, Fowler is a PIMP (if someone has the article of that ridiculously hot chick he was partying with, please post!), Poz is a stand out guy (was in high school, too).

Others I don't know so well, but the DE's need motivation, the WR's need to get their heads out of the clouds, and past that, I gots no beef with anyone on this team.

Sure as hell beats Dallas with Tank, T.Owe Me, Pac-Man, et cetera. America's team my ass, more like America's ass crack (although Marion Barber and Greg Ellis are great guys and I respect the crap out of them).

I think the Bills look great and have a great chance of making the playoffs.

Everyone is pumped about this team. You can also thank Sabre management and ownership for pissing away our shot at a cup and stabbing their fans in the back. Could of been the next and new Hockeytown... Enjoy Pittsburgh!

Remember when Marshawn had "character issues?"

Yeah... Hardy sure does beat the crap out of his kid with kisses, and Ellis just doesn't have motivation. Lee runs his mouth, but isn't a terrible guy, Roscoe has the IQ of a 10 year old but DAMN is he fast... Dockery, Greer, and McGee are goofs, Fowler is a PIMP (if someone has the article of that ridiculously hot chick he was partying with, please post!), Poz is a stand out guy (was in high school, too).

Others I don't know so well, but the DE's need motivation, the WR's need to get their heads out of the clouds, and past that, I gots no beef with anyone on this team.

Sure as hell beats Dallas with Tank, T.Owe Me, Pac-Man, et cetera. America's team my ass, more like America's ass crack (although Marion Barber and Greg Ellis are great guys and I respect the crap out of them).

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?cat=35

At your service. Scroll down.

Yes, I see on my calendar that it's time for the annual bout of optimism.

Fletcher was the epitome of mediocrity...on and off the field.

Too bad that optimism requires bad rewrites of the time good players spent in Buffalo.

Clements had the IQ of a lump of coal

We were just forced to commit the 11th pick in the draft to replace that lump of coal. Not to mention we have no idea whether this new lump shines up anywhere near as nice as the last one did.

Loveable....ditch those terrible Donahoe uniforms and bring back the real colors and add the red endzones to the Ralph and then they will be loveable.