Rogers Reports Strong First Quarter 2008 Financial & Operating Res

Good find. 10 games??? I thought it was only 8 games. $78m is still an extra $15.5m per year in Ralph's pocket since season tickets still cost the same amount less 1 regular season and 1 pre-season game. The only thing Ralph loses is parking and concessions which can't amount to more than $1-2m per regular season game and much less for a pre-season game.

As long as folks smile while paying six bucks for a 50 cent beer, anything is possible... :lol:

The Bills get $9.75M per game in Canada. At RWS they gross $3.6M per game, not counting concessions, parking, etc. (Just read that total gross per game for a Bills home game is $6M) And that's $9.75M with NO EXPENSES! Tell me you wouldn't hit that?

PTR

making 9.75 million per game in Toronto, the Bills should redo their deal and play 2 games per year up in Canada. Hey, the game is all about revenue and

if this is a way we can make extra money and keep the team competitive, go for it. I know that will not a be popular idea but what will Dallas generate in their new stadium?

The Bills get $9.75 per game in Canada. At RWS they gross $3.6M per game, not counting concessions, parking, etc. And that's $9.75 with NO EXPENSES! Tell me you wouldn't hit that?

PTR

And three of them are pre-season games which occasionally do not sell out or sell at reduced prices.