This Draft Sucks!

ANOTHER CB??? You gotta be kidding me!! Let's see you guys even attempt to now defend this too. Just try.

I think the Brandon made that selection just to piss you off. I think they are laughing their ass off in the front office now

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After last year, when we had walk ons to the practice squad playing corner, I think they realized that having some depth in the secondary might be a good thing. Sorry, just a logical point to your illogical whining.

For starters, I wouldn't have drafted another RB after taking two in the first 4 rds last year. I also wouldn't have taken another CB in the fourth when we have a glut there already. Also, I wouldn't have ignored our O-line and DT either.

Also, we are James Hardy injury away from being in the exact same boat as last year.

And in a draft that didn't have a first round pick at the position, which guy are you targeting as quality depth? Nice thinking there. :thumbsup:

For starters, I wouldn't have drafted another RB after taking two in the first 4 rds last year. I also wouldn't have taken another CB in the fourth when we have a glut there already. Also, I wouldn't have ignored our O-line and DT either.

Also, we are James Hardy injury away from being in the exact same boat as last year.

Not good enough. Which players would you have specifically taken and why would they be better than the guys the Bills took? Until then, you know nothing and there's little reason to be so upset.

Yeah, let's do that. Let's draft by position so we can pass on good players and get Flowers again.

Dude, STFU. SEVENTH ROUND.

I am very happy with this pick, and I kid you not.

I gotta pick up my daughter at Penn Station now, and I will be laughing the entire ride. It was worth it AD. :thumbsup:

I think we had a good draft. We needed size at the WR position, and we got 2 tall WR's. We needed depth/help at the DE position, and got it. We needed an upgrade/depth at the CB position, and really got it (with 3 picks). We needed special teams help since losing a few ST's in the offseason, and got it with our later round picks. Unfortunately, there wasn't a top quality TE left when it came to the 3rd round, so that's no fault on management. I feel our defense will be solid next year (as long as there aren't a ton of key injuries), and I feel our offense will improve. We will be a playoff team this year. I predict 12-4 and a Wild Card spot.

Yeah, let's do that. Let's draft by position so we can pass on good players and get Flowers again.

Dude, STFU. SEVENTH ROUND.

that's where we took our only OL acqusition of the day - which highlights the importance the Bills continually put on the position in the draft.