This Draft Sucks!

Yeah, let's do that. Let's draft by position so we can pass on good players and get Flowers again.

Dude, STFU. SEVENTH ROUND.

Yeah, like there wasn't another equally rated player at another position? Get a clue guy. And SEVENTH ROUND? You mean they don't count?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, right, like there was a similarly rated player at another position. Get a clue.

Yeah, like there wasn't another equally rated player at another position? Get a clue guy. And SEVENTH ROUND? You mean they don't count?

dude, you are ridiculous right now

The sad thing BenchBledsoe is that you are the one bitching like a little kid about how everyone insults you but you are the one I see doing it the most. And you start it, and instigate it. It's your own damn fault really, wait I know you will respond to this by insulting me in some way cuz you are not very mature so it's okay go ahead.

The sad thing BenchBledsoe is that you are the one bitching like a little kid about how everyone insults you but you are the one I see doing it the most. And you start it, and instigate it. It's your own damn fault really, wait I know you will respond to this by insulting me in some way cuz you are not very mature so it's okay go ahead.

cue mike from florida to the rescue!

You didn't see how this got started last night, so I forgive you.

you didnt like how it got started last night, so you make a thread with the sole intention of instigating it again.

just adding to the post count

"adding to the post count" ?? You must be kidding. Yeah, my goal is really to become a Hall of Famer like you, which shows no existence of an actual life.