This Draft Sucks!

Okay, been getting ripped on here anyway, even when I try to take a middle of the road approach. SO, flame and rip away, but this draft sucks in terms of POSITIONS they targeted. Nobody has a crystal ball to know how the actual players themselves will turn out, but the positions they've gone after are more than curious.

Flame away, rip away, run me out of here on a rail, burn me at the stake, or what ever . . . but many will agree with me to some degree.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, been getting ripped on here anyway, even when I try to take a middle of the road approach. SO, flame and rip away, but this draft sucks in terms of POSITIONS they targeted. Nobody has a crystal ball to know how the actual players themselves will turn out, but the positions they've gone after are more than curious.

Flame away, rip away, run me out of here on a rail, burn me at the stake, or what ever . . . but many will agree with me to some degree.

I thought going in to the draft we needed: CB, DE, WR, and LB. We really need everything but I thought these 4 were most important.

Yea the 1st round CB and 2nd round WR are more than confusing...

Other than last year, I can't remember a better opening 3 rounds for the Bills. And IMO, that's really what the draft is all about. Rounds 4-7 is a crap shoot where you may hit on 1 guy and the rest bust out. It's good to see we're targeting guys that may stick in the line-up as special teamers.

As much as I've bitched about the offense being ignored, I can't really argue with the players themselves and even though it may surprise some people, I'm going to give them a good grade for it. I think I know what their plan is with this offseason, I just completely disagree with it. In the context of what they're trying to do, which is ride the defense for a year until they can invest offensively, I think they've nailed it in terms of talent.

i like how these posts talk more about how bad the author is getting flamed, than contain any actual opinions or football talk.

boo hoo, poor me. i dont like the draft and everyone is being mean.

man, there are a lot of little whiners around here.

i like how these posts talk more about how bad the author is getting flamed, than contain any actual opinions or football talk.

Hey, dumba$$, didn't you realize that you are whining when you whine about the whiners? Go clean your room or do your special ed homework or something.

:lol: I know. We should put out some cheese boards- there are so many whiners hear!

Are you Ramius with a 2nd log in? If not, then you two clowns ought to go get a room.

No, believe it or not there are more people then Ramius that find your post's pathetic. Keep hurling personal insults though. That will be sure to get you the pity you are hoping for

There's really no need to rip you. You have done a fine enough job of discrediting yourself already.

I agree, especially considering they needed a WR, CB, TE, DE, backup RB, and special teams help. Yeah, what a crappy draft! They didn't address any of their needs.