Who's Thrilled With Our Draft So Far?

I think that this has been a very good draft. Buffalo has addressed many of their needs if not all. I hear a lot of people complaining on other threads about what we have gotten so far, but no one is saying who they think we should have taken or who could've been better. It's like they are looking for something to complain about.

Hey, negative @holes, keep your mouth shut if you don't know what your talking about.

Go Bills!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'll step out on the ledge. . .

Just my own personal grades about the way [b]I felt [/b]about the picks and the positions targeted:

1) McKelvin - (B)

I was hoping for a trade down and picking up another high pick (2nd or 3rd) and say Cromartie. Also, I don't like the reports that he drops interceptions. Also, I was hoping to avoid a CB in the 1st, if possible. But, I guess a "B"

2) Hardy - (:lol:

Have always eventually wanted Limas Sweed as a Bill, even two years ago! But, I guess because we got him at #41, I'll give him a "B-" Have to admit that I was more disappointed yesterday, but have realized: Sometimes a guy that excelled at a lesser program (Indiana) may be better than a guy that excelled at a great program (Texas) because, obviously Sweed had more talent around him helping out than Hardy did.

3) Chris Ellis - (B+) I really liked that we at least drafted a DE who is known as a good pass rusher. It is the position I wanted them to draft here. Whether the player himself is the answer, only time will tell. Relieved he isn't another high-motor white guy too! I was happy enough to say (B+)

4) R. Corner - (F) He may be a good player someday, but I hated the position that we selected. Just my personal opinion, but I was ready to puke when I saw they'd gone CB again this high. So, puke = (F). However, the talking heads just talked Corner up a ton, so I'm feeling better now.

4.) D. Fine - (C+) I liked that they took a TE, but from what I've read, don't know how much help he'll be.

Again, these grades are just how happy I was . . . on a scale of A-F :thumbsup:

I love this draft.

It's got me pumped for the season to start.

I know some are upset that we didn't go TE earlier, that we took a second corner, and that we didn't go O-Line.

But you know what? There's 22 starting positions on a team, you can't hit all the positions with picks.

Besides, the Bills covered their two biggest needs with their first two picks, and are filling out the rest of the roster with good value picks while keeping in mind the other lesser needs we have.

Great draft!

I love this draft.

It's got me pumped for the season to start.

I know some are upset that we didn't go TE earlier, that we took a second corner, and that we didn't go O-Line.

But you know what? There's 22 starting positions on a team, you can't hit all the positions with picks.

Besides, the Bills covered their two biggest needs with their first two picks, and are filling out the rest of the roster with good value picks while keeping in mind the other lesser needs we have.

Great draft!

I agree. Not only are some of these picks good value but they help out some of our depth.

I am happy, and I didnt want a corner in the first and I didnt want Hardy because of the character issues. However they have seemed to address all of the needs, while picking people at good locations. I will trust the front office after the past two drafts and give them the benefit of the doubt- they know more about these players then any 10 of us cobined and multiplied by 10. Plus I think I have me new favotite Bill in the compliance LB.

This has been your best post of the weekend. more like this one please.

You're a complete idiot, aren't you? People around you, family, friends, co-workers (if you have a job) think you're a jerk, I'm sure.

Do you ever mention the Bills, I mean the actual football team in your posts? Or do you just get on here looking to see what poster you can take a pot shot at? It is beyond ridiculous.

You're a complete idiot, aren't you? People around you, family, friends, co-workers (if you have a job) think you're a jerk, I'm sure.

Do you ever mention the Bills, I mean the actual football team in your posts? Or do you just get on here looking to see what poster you can take a pot shot at? It is beyond ridiculous.

No. the actual real football discussion about the draft goes on in PM's. because anytime you try to discuss a pick on here this weekend, 30 retards such as yourself flood and spam the thread with 65 posts about how the draft sucks, the front office is idiots, etc.

When the draft is over and you crawl back into your hole, then we'll be able to discuss the draft.

No. the actual real football discussion about the draft goes on in PM's. because anytime you try to discuss a pick on here this weekend, 30 retards such as yourself flood and spam the thread with 65 posts about how the draft sucks, the front office is idiots, etc.

When the draft is over and you crawl back into your hole, then we'll be able to discuss the draft.

I never see posts of yours discussing the Bills. All you do is B word about peolple who don't agree with your ridiculous opinions.

I never see posts of yours discussing the Bills. All you do is B word about peolple who don't agree with your ridiculous opinions.

You know, I took a few minutes to review your posts from just before midnight last night, and I think I see why you've been taking so much shiit.

You hate everything, and never, ever, ever...I mean, not even once...suggest who you would have picked in place of the players picked by the Bills.

When you criticize, but also offer what you would have done, it's called having a conversation. When you criticize, but offer nothing else, it's called whining.

That's why people are busting your nuts, Charlie Brown. You've been whining all day.

You know, I took a few minutes to review your posts from just before midnight last night, and I think I see why you've been taking so much shiit.

You hate everything, and never, ever, ever...I mean, not even once...suggest who you would have picked in place of the players picked by the Bills.

When you criticize, but also offer what you would have done, it's called having a conversation. When you criticize, but offer nothing else, it's called whining.

That's why people are busting your nuts, Charlie Brown. You've been whining all day.

That has to be an old picture in your sig. 41????????????????????????

This is like an old-time Marv draft. Pure vanilla, safe as milk. Nothing wrong with that as that is where your role players come from.

you bet its a Marv draft-

CBs early and often and again ignore the OL.

they'll be bringing back Jerry Ostrowski to overpay him before long

IMO, the Bills draft did probably what they set out to do, add at least a couple of starters either now or down the road and take a chance on hitting on a few guys that add depth that could one day start. I'm pretty sure most teams have this approach but the Bills were one team that was in need of depth all over the field and they seem to have filled that need this weekend.