WTF is up with Kellen Davis??

Big Turk

Most teams don't really agree on anything past the top 50 prospects. Much less agree with the various media draft experts. Kellen Davis must have impressed Mel Kiper more than any team for some reason. I'm inclined to go with the teams on this one.

Most teams don't really agree on anything past the top 50 prospects. Much less agree with the various media draft experts. Kellen Davis must have impressed Mel Kiper more than any team for some reason. I'm inclined to go with the teams on this one.

I was gonna say the same thing....and maybe even less than 50. By the time you get to rounds 4-7 the "projections" are bullsh--; nobody has watched all of these guys enough to rank them as specifically as they do in round one.

Colts just took TE Jacob Tamme....

Davis is still there---did he do something that is causing his stock to plummet?

He's always been considered an underachiever.

I don't mind passing on Davis at all, but I think we probably should've tried to get one of the higher rated guys earlier, even if through trade. Oh well, nothing that can be done about it now.

The truth hurts, eh?

No. It's not the truth. It's just a way for certain Pollyannas to totally insulate the front office from any criticism on draft day. Oh you don't like the pick? Well you're wrong because they work in the NFL and you don't. It's lame.

No. It's not the truth. It's just a way for certain Pollyannas to totally insulate the front office from any criticism on draft day. Oh you don't like the pick? Well you're wrong because they work in the NFL and you don't. It's lame.

You forgot to mention that 75% of the guys taken this weekend will be out of the NFL 3-4 years down the line. The pros may have a lot more information than we do, but they're far from infallible themselves. Given that, the fans would seem to have some right to criticize, even if they're often uninformed or misinformed.

Year after year a ton of players are selected in rounds no where near the experts predict them. Does that mean they are bad picks? According to you, yes.

Year after year a ton of players are selected in rounds no where near the experts predict them. Does that mean they are bad picks? According to you, yes.

NO. I'm just saying making a blanket statements like the one that started this whole conversation is lame.

i get it. you read billy joe's mock draft he published from mom's basement, and obviously, they know than the Bills. we need ot take players you've heard of, because, well, you've heard of him.