1st Round Selection: CB Leodis McKelvin - Troy, 11th pick overall

SDS

WHY don't you for once warn people to stop censoring others for giving their opinion? If someone gets nasty to me I'm going to get a hell of a lot more nastier. That is my warning.

I sense Mike being gone soon....

Hey Mike....calm down man. No need for anybody to get thrown out on draft day right? Warning a mod isnt a good idea.

Nobody watches Troy & anyone who says they did is a liar.

I LOOK AT ALL THE HIGHLIGHTS COMING INTO THE DRAFT!!!

bottom line is troy played a tough schede and this kid was expected not to get out of the top 7.

hands down best corner (i liked drc, thought leodis would be gone).

corners (next to RBs) are the fastest impacting rooks in the nfl.

WHY don't you for once warn people to stop censoring others for giving their opinion? If someone gets nasty to me I'm going to get a hell of a lot more nastier. That is my warning.

Why don't you just TRY to be happy? Try your best. Trust that a staff of highly paid professionals with years in the league, having spent 16 months evaluating this class, knows *just a bit* more than you do.

Try.

john how is he the best cb in this draft?

you say he is a playmaker.....he has 3 interceptions.he is a cover corner.

how is this guy going to cover the likes of randy moss or the cardinals receivers this year?

He went against top competition and dominated

How did Greer cover Moss so well last year being so small?

There is more to being a playmaker then interceptions.....you also make a play when you force a 3 and out....

Also....dont forget this guys is one of the if not THE best return men coming out of college......

I sense Mike being gone soon....

Hey Mike....calm down man. No need for anybody to get thrown out on draft day right? Warning a mod isnt a good idea.

Thanks for your concern John. The fact is I won't tolerate people who tell me to stop posting becaue tehy don't like what I say, and then any mod who warns me for responding in retaliation. If they want to kick me off, I won't give them the satisfaction of caring one bit.

I'm not going to pee in the punch on this pick. The Bills need several things this year, CB being one of them. Since he was the highest rated CB, the CB prospects were kind of thin this year, and there was a run defensive players (thanks to the Giants defense shutting down Brady in the SB) before our pick, Leodis McKelvin made sense. It would be interesting to see him and McGee in the endzone returning kickoffs together. Besides, his first name sounds kind of like

I know, that sounded kind of gay. But not as gay as

Let's just watch the rest of the draft unfold before we start jumping out of windows, m'kay? :w00t:

Like some of you, I dont hate this pick- Idont love this pick...hopefully it worx out...thing Im likeing the most is its pick 21 and no WR have gone yet..good WR's slipping to the Bills

Like some of you, I dont hate this pick- Idont love this pick...hopefully it worx out...thing Im likeing the most is its pick 21 and no WR have gone yet..good WR's slipping to the Bills

I guess it all comes down to the old rule of thumb when predicting the Bills pick. When in doubt, go with the defensive back. They love 'em.

Why don't you just TRY to be happy? Try your best. Trust that a staff of highly paid professionals with years in the league, having spent 16 months evaluating this class, knows *just a bit* more than you do.

Try.

If you responded that way the first time instead of being smart, I would have taken your advice and respected your opinion. I know they know a LOT MORE than I'll ever know. Isn't one of the the purposes of this board is to vent...afterall, we are Bills fans. If we can't vent, who can?

I wish the Bills would stop drafting small guys. I was a big fan of Branden Albert or Derrick Harvey. The Bills had a shot at Albert, but the smurfs won the war room battle again.

The Bills were almost dead last in offense and defense. It all goes back to the lines of scrimmage. The Bills are too soft. That's not just my opinion - the numbers don't lie.

I absolutely love Kansas City's picks- WOW!

I desired a trade down initially but I felt if we were going to stay we should have picked the top DB which was McKelvin or DRC. I'm completely fine with this pick although I do like DRC size better the nock on him is he doesn't have good tacling ability and the lack of competition he faced.

I secretly started wanting Branden Albert a Rochester kid but the highest rated guard in the draft that was athletic and had the ability to play OT.

But I'm fine with this pick b/c the only knock on Mckelvin is his ball skills. Height is fine not great but it's also not a liability. He has the speed, cover skills, confidence, and can tackle. You can teach a player how to catch the ball so I'm more than fine with this pick!

I hope we get one of those big WR's in the second ie...Hardy, Kelly are my two favorites but sweed is cool also.