1st Round Selection: CB Leodis McKelvin - Troy, 11th pick overall

SDS

DAMMIT A CORNER! BOO!
What a fuk'n wasted pick. 7-9 here we come.
:w00t:
not happy at all........i would have drafted another cb later.a guy that had 3 interceptions?well i hope he does well and welcome to the bills.
Too high for a corner. He's not even though good, what a waste. This is why the Bills will never compete.

You guys are crazy. Get a grip. This was a great move by the Bills. There won't be any CBs this good when they pick in the 2nd. Who was going to cover Moss, Wilford, et al? The Bills can trade back into the 1st to get a WR and, if not, there will likely still be a good one available @ #41. Chill out and watch them get their WR next.

Terrible pick.

Ohh great, another 5'10" corner who didn't even play against top competition.

We play the Cover 2 for Christ's sake!!!!!!

Why are we wasting one of the most valuable picks in the draft on another midget corner. This team really blows my mind.

Reach for Whitner at 8 and now this??? No wonder we haven't been to the playoffs in 8 seasons, make that 9 now...

What a horrible dissappointment this first pick is.

Absolutely HATE this pick. He has no hands. He's going to frustrate us all with those easy dropped picks. And, he's short. Only 5'10 +. Yeah, he'll really be able to cover Moss on jump balls in the endzone.

Everyone wants a corner who can intercept everything thrown his way, but guys like that are rare, and they get picked higher than 11. But if you can get a guy with the intelligence and athletic ability to shut down at least one of the other team's wideouts, then you can free up others to double-team the top wideout.

Plus, I didn't think any of the wideouts on this year's board were worth it at 11.

WTF are people complaining about

- He wasn't supposed to be there at 11

- He is the best cb in the draft

- Biggest point....LOOK AT WHAT TEAMS ARE GETTING IN THE TRADE DOWN...not much even at the early 1st round picks

- WE DID NOT REACH which was one of the biggest concerns

- He is a playmaker

Lets see what they do for the WR and TE spots now....I suspect a trade up.

OK, buh bye.

Terrible pick.

Ohh great, another 5'10" corner who didn't even play against top competition.

We play the Cover 2 for Christ's sake!!!!!!

Why are we wasting one of the most valuable picks in the draft on another midget corner. This team really blows my mind.

Reach for Whitner at 8 and now this??? No wonder we haven't been to the playoffs in 8 seasons, make that 9 now...

What a horrible dissappointment this first pick is.

It's not a reach - McKelvin was the top CB prospect and one of the better overall players in this draft. Just, is it a need?

Yes. We as Bills fans, just like fans of other teams like to over value our players. Greer and Mcgee scared no oppossing QB's and Wr's at CB. In addition with our "lack of pass rush" have a guy who can shutdown a WR will only help the defense overall.