OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PFW's take on the pick:

11. Buffalo — CB Leodis McKelvin, Troy

The Bills' secondary took a big hit when Nate Clements departed a year ago. McKelvin is extremely athletic with great feet and burst and should be able to lock down the big receivers that play in the AFC East the way he did Calvin Johnson earlier in his career. Questions about his intelligence should not be an issue in a very simple defense and when his dynamic return ability is considered, he could bring tremendous value at this spot.

You gotta be kidding me.

I'm already having to watch this draft (in between their stupid NASCAAR) with at my moronic in-laws, and then they pick a CB at #11?

This day sucks.

:w00t:

The best CB in the draft, and I'm not really sure if he is much of an upgrade over what we already have.

And my stupid Cheifs friends are gonna be goin crazy with how their draft has gone so far. Dorsey & Albert. C'mon.

I'm blaming all this on my in-laws.

Sigh...anybody catching this kid's interview on 'GR? :w00t:

I would have loved a trade down for more picks. All this talk about his return skills in the OBD press conference makes me think of when Cam Cameron announced the Ted Ginn pick...

PLEASE DON"T CURSE US IN SUCH A MANOR!!!!

Mckelvins wonderlic 13/34 (13 correct out of 34 answered)

compared to the other DBs:

Antoine Cason 16/28

Tracy Porter 4/23

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie 19/38

Leodis McKelvin 13/34

Chevis Jackson 15/30

Charles Godfrey 11/28

D.J. Parker 13/28

DeJuan Tribble 18/33

Travis Williams 4/19

Terrence Wheatley 21/38

At least he's smarter than Vince Young?

He's smarter than Jason Peters, All-Pro, Buffalo Bills Left Tackle, who scored a 9.