When the Bills are on the clock...........

Do you get tons of butterflies in your stomache? I know I do. I get especially excited when we trade for a pick and the bottom of the screen changes to "Buffalo on the clock". Also, after we make our first pick does anyone else feel like a kid christmas night and are kind of bummed out??

Do you get tons of butterflies in your stomache? I know I do. I get especially excited when we trade for a pick and the bottom of the screen changes to "Buffalo on the clock". Also, after we make our first pick does anyone else feel like a kid christmas night and are kind of bummed out??

No, I don't get butterflies or feel like that, but I am on the edge of my seat....kinda like when Ginger would tease the Professor.....then he'd blow it and never manage to get a menage going with her and Mary Anne, and that's about as bummed as I would get.

this is probably the first time in about 10 seasons that i am not overly excited about the draft.yes we still have a few holes to fill,but i think it is just that this team is on the rise.the team seems in pretty good shape to me and i feel in years past we had so many glaring needs that i really hoped for certain players to be drafted.i also correctly picked marshawn lynch and a trade back into first for paul posluszny last season.well i didnt predict that,i posted i would love for that to happen(big difference) i know we really need wide receiver,tightend and cornerback help.i don't even care if the bills just take the best rated players this year each time our turn comes up.even if it means we do not get a elite wideout or cb.as far as i am concerned just draft all offensive and defensive lineman lol lol....................go bills and i really hope by tomorrow malcom kelly is a buffalo bill(and dan connor somehow)...we should draft a penn state linebacker every year as far as i am concerned.

You're not serious !

Are you ?

ARE YOU ???

I'm inducting this post into my hall of fame for the most twisted things I have read on internet forums.

Why did you even post.. seriously why? If I had my guess it was just to be a prick. You must be a miserable, selfish, mean spirited person. Forget all the football talk. You are a sad, sad person. To attempt to totally crush someone for being excited or looking forward to something. I just do not get it. I can’t even imagine how sad your life is. I have a wonderful family, two great little girls. I love following the Bills and I really enjoy reading TBD. To read your mean spirited comments disturbs me. I hope I give my wife and girls the kind of love and attention you never got as a child. I hope to raise them to respect people and their opinions, even if they don’t agree.

You are the High School insecure bully who likes to ridicule and make others feel inadequate. The fact that you signed up today only means that you probably signed up to just be mean. My friend, who ever you are, that is something I can’t even imagine.

I really feel sorry for you. I hope you read this and really get a reality check for the type of person you are. I hope that you just posted this crap to stir up trouble. If so, your still sick, twisted and in need of some help. You are on track to grow old and alone and die a miserable lonely death. Something I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

i wait for the commercials to be over :unsure:

:beer:

So true. When the Bills are on the clock, I expect ESPN to show the "This is our country" car commercial, bud/coors/miller commercial, and previews for Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, The Bacheleor, Wife Swap, Ugly Betty, and Jason Taylor on Dancing with the Stars

:unsure:

So true. When the Bills are on the clock, I expect ESPN to show the "This is our country" car commercial, bud/coors/miller commercial, and previews for Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, The Bacheleor, Wife Swap, Ugly Betty, and Jason Taylor on Dancing with the Stars

WTF is up with Jason Taylor dancing with the stars? I don't watch sitcoms, I don't watch ABC, I never turn the station below 16(PBS)- yet I have heard about Jason Taylor and Dancing with the Star about 100 times this week- mostly on Sportscenter. I watch Sportscenter to watch highlights- not to be inundated with advertisements for crappy shows. I usally try and avoid Sportscenter but I am a draft junkie and cannot help myself this week. After next week I am swearing off Sportscenter until next April

I remember watching the draft in 2004 & when the logo switched from Dallas to the Bills I was celebrating because I knew it was for JP Losman. That's why I'm not qualified to be Bills GM & as it turned out, neither was Tom Donahoe.

I remember watching the draft in 2004 & when the logo switched from Dallas to the Bills I was celebrating because I knew it was for JP Losman.

That's OK. When the Bills traded up and the logo switched from Dallas to Buffalo, the talking heads probably didn't bother switching from talking about Dallas to Buffalo. Just kind of oh, btw the Bills just traded up and drafted...

When the Bills are on the clock....... And the logo is on the bottom of the screen........ i wait for the commercials to be over :unsure:

:beer:

and when the coverage resumes, the first thing you see is the likes of Mort and Kiper sporting evil smirks, waiting for a chance to critique the Buffalo blooper reel they just saw on Youtube... and quickly move on to how great Shanahan's pick is...

No, I don't get butterflies or feel like that, but I am on the edge of my seat....kinda like when Ginger would tease the Professor.....then he'd blow it and never manage to get a menage going with her and Mary Anne, and that's about as bummed as I would get.

Today, that would be true. But Gilligan's Island was on TV forty years ago.

The best you could hope for back then would be Barbara Eden's genie pants slipping down enough to reveal a glimpse of the forbidden navel...and to my knowledge, that never happened either. :lol:

When the Bills are on the clock....... And the logo is on the bottom of the screen........ i wait for the commercials to be over :lol:

Once they break from commercials, their pre-Bronco chat will be in full swing.

We'll find out The Bills' pick from the crawl tracker at the bottom of the screen - eventually.

Even that is often the cut-to-commercial cue - or cut to the NBA / MLB / NHL game detail crawl.