When the Bills are on the clock...........

Do you get tons of butterflies in your stomache? I know I do. I get especially excited when we trade for a pick and the bottom of the screen changes to "Buffalo on the clock". Also, after we make our first pick does anyone else feel like a kid christmas night and are kind of bummed out??

I can honestly say that I have more butterflies on a run of the mill 3rd&6 in the 2nd Quarter of Week 5.

I mean I think I have a better grasp than coaches as far as when to go for it on 4th down, when to kick, etc because that is less about "being in the know" and more about math & common sense. But in the department of picking college guys whom they have watched on film and whom I know little/nothing about; I never understood why fans pretend to know what the hell they're talking about.

I remember watching the draft in 2004 & when the logo switched from Dallas to the Bills I was celebrating because I knew it was for JP Losman. That's why I'm not qualified to be Bills GM & as it turned out, neither was Tom Donahoe.

Hey..wait a minute I've got some stats for ya...

I can honestly say that I have more butterflies on a run of the mill 3rd&6 in the 2nd Quarter of Week 5.

How can you have more butterflies on 3rd & 6 than on Draft Day?

On Draft Day, you can't be certain who the Bills are looking at when they're on the clock

On 3rd and 6 on Offense we all know Mooreman coming up next, on Defense we all know they'll give up the first :lol:

It's coming up ... I like the way the draft is shaping up so far. I don't like that NE has popped into the 10th slot ahead of us. If the Bills were targeting a CB and smokescreening the WR talk, NE will pick our pocket.