73) FS Tyvon Branch, Connecticut

82) TE Jermichael Finley, Texas

132) OG Mike McGlynn, Pittsburgh

147) OC John Sullivan, Notre Dame

179) WR Pierre Garcon, Mount Union

219) WR Todd Blythe, Iowa State

224) CB Jonathan Zenon, LSU

251) OLB Steve Octavien, Nebraska

Obviously, I think that the rumored trade with KC will happen, it makes too much sense for both teams. Devin Thomas is probably their guy at 17, but I wouldn't be surprised if they pick Hardy or Sweed there, either. 41 is probably a little low for Cason, but they'll probably still get a solid CB prospect this deep in the draft, making a move up less likely. The rest all fill various needs for competition and depth, but two clarifications are probably in order.

One is the FS. The Bills always throw a curveball, usually in R3, and I feel that FS will probably be that pick this year. I wouldn't be shocked if they pick Tyrell Johnson at 41 over a CB, either.

The other interesting thing will be to see whether they pick two WRs or three. I have them picking three, one in the first, two more late. If they go with two, I think they'll still pick a WR in the 1st, but the 2nd one will probably be in R4 or perhaps 5.

I'm going to follow your lead. I like the Chiefs trade. It may be a little much, but I would also like to see a trade up made with the extra 3rd round pick after the trade down. Something like Bills move up to Atlanta's #37 for #41 and #82 OR if Stewart and Mendenhall are gone.....Buffalo moves up to Seattle's #25 for #41 and #72/73 (and a 4th rounder IF necessary)

So my 2 scenarios would go like this:

17. Devin Thomas/Limas Sweed

37. Brandon Flowers/Antoine Cason

or:

17. Devin Thomas/Limas Sweed

25. Aqib Talib/Mike Jenkins/Antoine Cason

Buffalo trades down to #17 with Kansas City, giving our #11 for their #17 and their 2nd.

1. Devin Thomas WR

2. Brandon Flowers CB

2. Fred Davis TE

3. Jason Jones DE

4. Andre Fluellen DT

4. Jerome Simpson WR

5. Shawn Crable OLB

6. Kory Lichtensteiger C

7. Matt Spanos C/G

7. Josh Johnson QB

7. Jonathan Zenon CB

Buffalo addresses their three need positions in the first two rounds, and drafts talented depth at positions where we are solid, but need better rotational players. I think Fluellen is a bit underrated and is an excellent pick up in the Fourth Round. Flowers may be gone at #37, which is the Chiefs 2nd that I have us getting, and if that is the case, look for them to take Dan Connor LB Penn State if he is still available. If both are gone, don't be surprised if Buffalo takes another WR, like Malcolm Kelly who I think is going to slip to that point in the second round.

yeah we dealt the 73rd for stroud

We dealt 71 for Marcus Stroud.

73 is part of that projected trade with the Chiefs. The Bills essentially are getting pick 73, plus a swap of 114 for 82 to make the move down with KC. No extra picks. KC has three 3rd round picks at the moment.

1 - ?

2 - ?

3 - ?

4 - Owen Schmidt

5 - Somebody we never heard of

6 - Somebody we never heard of

7 - Somebody from UBuffalo

:blink:

Trevor Scott (DE) at #251! We need another high motor white DE! :lol:

In reality, I hope both Scott and Jamey Richard get drafted.

K-9 I would love this, though Detroit would be nuts to do this.

Of course they would. But we're talking Matt Millen here. Besides, when it comes to predictions, my credo is: no guts, no glory.

GO BILLS!!!

The first pick is going to be a DE. We need a pass rush. It will be Merling or Harvey, and both are worthy of the 11 pick, no matter who you talk to. Merling, before his injury, was expected to go 8 - 12. The guy is a beast and would be awesome paired with Stroud and McCargo/Johnson. Our DEs are small and need a rotation to be effective. Denney and Kelsay are nothing special. If we don't get a DE, the opposition will just stop Stroud and ignore our ends. A pass rush will help the secondary.

Then the Bills will trade back into the 1st or at least up in the 2nd to take a WR, which my guess will be James Hardy, because I think Thomas, Sweed, and Kelly will be gone.

They will pick up another CB later in the draft and find a FB, TE, and a backup LB in the later rounds.

The first pick is going to be a DE. We need a pass rush. It will be Merling or Harvey, and both are worthy of the 11 pick, no matter who you talk to. Merling, before his injury, was expected to go 8 - 12. The guy is a beast and would be awesome paired with Stroud and McCargo/Johnson. Our DEs are small and need a rotation to be effective. Denney and Kelsay are nothing special. If we don't get a DE, the opposition will just stop Stroud and ignore our ends. A pass rush will help the secondary.

Then the Bills will trade back into the 1st or at least up in the 2nd to take a WR, which my guess will be James Hardy, because I think Thomas, Sweed, and Kelly will be gone.

They will pick up another CB later in the draft and find a FB, TE, and a backup LB in the later rounds.

Merling and pass rush don't belong in the same sentance. He is VERY strong against the run, below average at getting to the QB.

He has 10 sacks in 3 years playing against COLLEGE COMPETITION. In the same time span, Kelsay has 10.5 sacks against NFL COMPETITION.

You need to have (at least) adequate DT's to have a good pass rush, and Kelsay played along side the likes of Tripplett, K. Williams, and Tim F---IN Anderson.

Trade with Eagles. Bills swap first round picks, pick up Tampa Bay's 2nd rounder.

1. Philip Merling

2. Brandon Flowers

2. John Carlson

3. Tavares Gooden

4. Jeremy Zuttah

4. Earl Bennett

5. Peyton Hillis

6. Mark Bradford

7. Dennis Dixon

7. Lavelle Hawkins

7. Marcus Dixon

I'm not going for predicitions, I'm going on who I'd like to see in the red white and blue.

WR: Limas Sweed, James Hardy, Jordy Nelson, Paul Hubbard, Arman Shields.

TE: Martellus Bennett, Jermichael Finley, Martin Rucker

CB: Dwight Lowerey, Reggie Smith, Charles Godfrey, Chevis Jackson, Johnathon Zenon

DE: Kendall Langford, Chris Harrington, Tommy Blake

DT: Frank Okam, Ahtyba Rubin, Maurice Murray

LB: Curtis Gatewood, Ezra Butler, Jameel McClain

FS/S: Wesley Woodyard, Caleb Campbell, Hussain Abdullah

O-Line: Eric Young, Drew Radovich, Kory Lichtensteiger

QB: Bernard Morris, Sam Kellar, Anthony Morelli

RB: Dantrell Savage, Kalvin McRae, Rafael Little

FB: Jehuu Caulcrick, Owen Schmitt, Peyton Hillis

Punter?: Mike Dragosavich. I know nothing of this guy, but that is a sweet name! Dude's 6'6" too.