Did the Bills contact Arizona about Anquan Boldin???!

Apparently there were a few unnamed teams that did and Allen Wilson of The Buffalo News is insinuating that Buffalo could be one of them. Does anyone have any other information on this? If there is any truth to this then this would be one fantastic trade. Other than offering our 1st rder I don't know what else we could do to make this happen.

I do like this part of the article the most-

Coach Dick Jauron would prefer a veteran over a rookie, and Boldin is a proven commodity and is better than any wideout in the draft. It’s also worth noting that Bills receivers coach Tyke Tolbert held the same job in Arizona during Boldin’s Pro Bowl rookie season.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/billsnfl/story/330658.html

Apparently there were a few unnamed teams that did and Allen Wilson of The Buffalo News is insinuating that Buffalo could be one of them. Does anyone have any other information on this? If there is any truth to this then this would be one fantastic trade. Other than offering our 1st rder I don't know what else we could do to make this happen.

Coach Dick Jauron would prefer a veteran over a rookie, and Boldin is a proven commodity and is better than any wideout in the draft. It’s also worth noting that Bills receivers coach Tyke Tolbert held the same job in Arizona during Boldin’s Pro Bowl rookie season.

I'd only trade the Bills second at most.

but he only runs a 4.7, how can he be good.

:thumbsup:

If the answer to that is yes then lets make the trade with Phili and then trade the 19th for Bolden

Now you have 2 good veteran players before we get to the 2nd round.....where we can take a DE or a TE.

If Sheppard would come at a reasonable price I'd do that.

Hamdan,

We are SOOO under the cap you could backload contracts and easily get both guys......

if the Jets can spend and spend and spend then we can spend a bit too

Did they spend smart or dumb? I say Buffalo finishes with a better record this year.

The Cards came out and said they won't trade him.

If the answer to that is yes then lets make the trade with Phili and then trade the 19th for Bolden

Why not tade them a dozen wings an a pack of lucky strikes? :thumbsup:

There's no way in hell the Cards trade a top 10 NFL receiver for a mid-first round pick.

I cannot believe the Cards would trade him -- not even for two 1st round picks. They just lost their #3 WR, and Boldin is as good as they come. The Cards feel they can win now, so they will not want to enter into rebuilding their WR corps at this point.

Is he better than anyone we could draft at #11? Yes, and I'd venture to say he is better than Evans by a good amount.