Did the Bills contact Arizona about Anquan Boldin???!

Hamdan,

We are SOOO under the cap you could backload contracts and easily get both guys......

if the Jets can spend and spend and spend then we can spend a bit too

The Bills DID spend a little... on Mitchell, Johnson, Stroud... and last season on Dockery and Walker. They're just not going to spend as much as the big market teams.

I don't think it's realistic for the Bills to trade for either Sheppard or Boldin unless those players all of a sudden change their tune about big contract renegotiations.

The Bills DID spend a little... on Mitchell, Johnson, Stroud... and last season on Dockery and Walker. They're just not going to spend as much as the big market teams.

I don't think it's realistic for the Bills to trade for either Sheppard or Boldin unless those players all of a sudden change their tune about big contract renegotiations.

If Derrick Harvey is still available then this could be tempting for Arizona. They need a DE and having the #16 pick keeps them away from a player like Harvey and at #11 it could make sense for them to trade Boldin. A player like Boldin would be a great marketing tool for the Toronto market also. I am curious that we haven't been more aggressive in our search for a WR so far but if Buffalo was holding back for a player like Boldin then the wait would have certainly been worth it.

*Edit- I just read where the Cardinals are very much interested in a CB like McKelvin or Cromartie. One of them should be there at the 11 spot, maybe that would be of interest to them and they can still keep the #16 for a RB, which is supposed to be another position of interest for them.