I Already Told the Wife - Don't Bother Me This Weekend!

CJPearl2

Starting at noon (im on the west coast) I will be sitting in front of my new 50" HDTV with some wings (im deep frying out back baby!), chips and dip, and my laptop (to talk with all of you degenerates). The wife was given ample notice that this weekend she should stay upstairs and do laundry or go out with the girls to shop.

She could go on a date for all I care.

GO BILLS!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting at noon (im on the west coast) I will be sitting in front of my new 50" HDTV with some wings (im deep frying out back baby!), chips and dip, and my laptop (to talk with all of you degenerates). The wife was given ample notice that this weekend she should stay upstairs and do laundry or go out with the girls to shop.

GO BILLS!!

:lol: It is the greatest sporting day of the year- I hear you!

GO BILLS!!

my wife has to work but after work i told her to go to her mom's for the weakend because it is my weakend wit the boys at the house and i dont need to be asked 50 question

GO BILLS!!

And what will you do when the Bills pick Devin Thomas @ #11? :lol:

You know what is fun, no matter who we draft this year I am going to be excited. For some odd reason I really trust this front office, and will believe they knew what they were doing when they rated the players.

It hasn't always been like that.

I feel that way too. I think's its the "smart guy" vibe I get from Russ Brandon. He seems to be part of the new generation of young, intelligent, business-savy GMs in all sports, not just football.

For some reason my wife's side of the family schedules their family reunion every year on draft weekend......

They always wonder why she and the kids go alone..:lol:

Hah, at my fam reunions we always have to bring a TV, since its on sunday and everyone wants to watch the game. Always its fuzzy and have to mess with the antenae all of the time. But at least we get to cheer when we hear there was a score (even if we can't see it).

GO BILLS!!

Ed said all of that stuff to his wife once.

ONCE.

Hah, at my fam reunions we always have to bring a TV, since its on sunday and everyone wants to watch the game. Always its fuzzy and have to mess with the antenae all of the time. But at least we get to cheer when we hear there was a score (even if we can't see it).

What is really funny is my wife will call me every so often because somebody at the reunion wants to know who got picked for their team.

WEAK! Tell your woman that you are not going! Last year I decided to start messing with them and give them crazy picks to upset them that make no sense.

GO BILLS!!

Atta boy. train them early and often. :lol:

I've been married for 22 years and my wife is well trained. She lets me do my thing on draft weekend. Last year she even encouraged me to travel from SC to NYC and see it first hand. If you haven't gone before, I would highly recommend it. It is an electric atmosphere. I had a ball.

GO BILLS!!

Degenerates? Silence Infidel. I kill you.

I just love the draft! I made the mistake of getting married 2 years ago during draft weekend. I was in a divided church of Bills and Patriot fans checking their cells for draft updates! At least my wife likes football. I will have to train the kids to suffer along with me!

Chips $1.79, 12 pack of soda $5.99, posting on TBD.com while watching the draft PRICELESS!

Yeah I sure can't wait to toss back a twelver of some ice cold mountain dews this Saturday...On second thought better make that something caffiene free, wouldn't want to be up too late... :lol:

I just love the draft! I made the mistake of getting married 2 years ago to a Pats fan I was in a divided church of Bills and Patriot fans checking their cells for draft updates! At least my wife likes football. I will have to train the kids to suffer along with me!

Fixed.

Bucket of Duff's Wings, stocked bar, and the Fella's chillin all day long. The Ultimate NFL Fan weekend.

My wife takes the kids to Rochester to visit her family. She is completely cool with it and understands to some degree because she gets the same way when the academy awards come out. :wallbash: