Offical 2008 Bills Schedule Thread

I dont mind playing miami in toronto. I would of rather had it San Fran but Miami would probably be the next team I would pick.

There are many Fin fans in Toronto. It will be interesting to see how many go to the game. Miami must love it, playing in a dome in Dec. instead of @ the Ralph. Oh well, that could be a good thing for Trent. I am surprised this isn't scheduled to be a night time game.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one pissed that we only got one national prime time game?

Disappointed but not "pissed." If the Bills are competing for a playoff spot the regular season finale is tailor made for a flex to primetime.

This schedule is fine. Miami in Toronto? I don't care. Bills/Fish hasn't mattered in ages. In fact be happy that game is in Toronto or else it would likely be blacked-out from all the "die-hards" staying home!

Instead of worrying about the Fins game, consider we may well be 6-2 at the halfway point. And bet that Pats/Bills season ender will get flexed.

PTR

Miami is a Marquee team? :huh:

Yes it is. Good or bad teams, they are one of the most familiar sport franchises around. And they've just hired one of the highest profile coaches/GMs in league history to run their football operations.

Haven't seen this posted yet: what about the weather advantage we always get when Miami comes up here? Are they going to close the roof or leave it open? Or am I being silly? I think it's gonna be kinda strange to see the usual Miami game at home in a dome. :huh:

Edit: I think it would hysterical if they left it closed all week and then opened it right before kickoff.

Haven't seen this posted yet: what about the weather advantage we always get when Miami comes up here? Are they going to close the roof or leave it open? Or am I being silly? I think it's gonna be kinda strange to see the usual Miami game at home in a dome. :huh:

Closed. I'd bet my house on it.

This schedule is fine. Miami in Toronto? I don't care. Bills/Fish hasn't mattered in ages. In fact be happy that game is in Toronto or else it would likely be blacked-out from all the "die-hards" staying home!

Instead of worrying about the Fins game, consider we may well be 6-2 at the halfway point. And bet that Pats/Bills season ender will get flexed.

PTR

The Miami game is THE rivalry. Always has been, always will be. And no, the rivalry has not been replaced by the Pats*. Ridiculous, that we lose the Miami game to TOR. I would far rather give TOR the Monday nite game than the Miami game.

The Miami game is THE rivalry. Always has been, always will be. And no, the rivalry has not been replaced by the Pats*. Ridiculous, that we lose the Miami game to TOR. I would far rather give TOR the Monday nite game than the Miami game.

Whatever, dude. By the way it's 2008.

PTR

while I agree...the Pats and even the Jets have replaced it....it is sad...I still cannot drive by someone in a dolphins hat or jacket without think of veering.....teal and orange BOILS my blood....when I see a young kid in teal and orange I want to call social sevices as it IS child abuse

while I agree...the Pats and even the Jets have replaced it....it is sad...I still cannot drive by someone in a dolphins hat or jacket without think of veering.....teal and orange BOILS my blood....when I see a young kid in teal and orange I want to call social sevices as it IS child abuse

We can't call it a rivalry with the Pats* when we always lose by multiple touchdowns. Is there a rivalry between the hammer and the nail?

One thing I noticed... the Denver game is listed at 1 pm but it's on their schedule as 4pm... I think this is wrong on ours or else it would be an 11 am game locally.

1pm according to NFL.com and 4:05 on buffalobills.com and buffalonews.com....

We can't call it a rivalry with the Pats* when we always lose by multiple touchdowns. Is there a rivalry between the hammer and the nail?

What is the Buffalo-Miami rivalry standing on? The biggest loser in the AFC?