Offical 2008 Bills Schedule Thread

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said it would be a game after the Grey Cup is played in November, so it is assumed as a Dec game, and that would make it Miami or NE (or possibly SF)

Yeah I just got the v alert

Sun. 9/7 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 1:00 PM

Sun. 9/14 @ Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 PM

TBA TBA OAKLAND RAIDERS TBA

TBA TBA @ St. Louis Rams TBA

Sun. 10/5 @ Arizona Cardinals 4:15 PM

BYE 10/12 BYE BYE

Sun. 10/19 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 1:00 PM

Sun. 10/26 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 PM

Sun. 11/2 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 PM

Sun. 11/9 @ New England Patriots 1:00 PM

Mon. 11/17 CLEVELAND BROWNS 8:30 PM

Sun. 11/23 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 PM

Sun. 11/30 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/7 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/14 @ New York Jets 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/21 @ Denver Broncos 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/28 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 PM

Bills to face Miami in Toronto

Associated Press

April 15, 2008 at 2:01 PM EDT

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. —

The Bills and Dolphins will take their AFC East rivalry north of the border on Dec. 7, when Buffalo hosts Miami to kick off its annual series of regular-season games at Toronto.

The game, unveiled as part of the NFL schedule Tuesday, will be the first of five regular-season games Buffalo will play at Toronto's Rogers Centre, a downtown stadium with a retractable roof, through 2012. The Bills are also playing three preseason games, one every other year, in Toronto, starting with a game Aug. 14 against Pittsburgh.

The Bills received NFL approval to become the league's first team to play annual regular-season games outside the United States. It's part of the Bills' bid to generate additional revenue by expanding its market into Canada's largest city and financial capital.

The season opens Sept. 4 with Washington at the Super Bowl champion New York Giants, a game already announced along with three others from the opening weekend: Chicago at Indianapolis on Sunday night Sept. 7 and two games Monday night Sept 8: Minnesota at Green Bay and Denver at Oakland.

For the second consecutive year, a regular-season game will be played in London at Wembley Stadium, with New Orleans the "home" team against San Diego on Oct. 26. The Dolphins and Giants played there last season.

New England, which was upset in the Super Bowl by the Giants but has a record 19-game regular-season winning streak, will open at home against Kansas City on Sept. 7. In what has become an annual highlight game, Tom Brady and the Patriots will be at Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday night Nov. 2.

Preseason

DAY DATE OPPONENT TV TIME/RECAP

Thu. 8/7 @ Washington Redskins WKBW 7:00 PM

Thu. 8/14 PITTSBURGH STEELERS WKBW 7:30 PM

Sun. 8/24 @ Indianapolis Colts NFL Network 8:00 PM

Thu. 8/28 DETROIT LIONS WKBW 6:30 PM

Regular Season

DAY DATE OPPONENT TV TIME/RECAP

Sun. 9/7 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 1:00 PM

Sun. 9/14 @ Jacksonville Jaguars 1:00 PM

Sun. 9/21 OAKLAND RAIDERS 1:00 PM

Sun. 9/28 @ St. Louis Rams 4:05 PM

Sun. 10/5 @ Arizona Cardinals 4:15 PM

BYE 10/12 BYE BYE

Sun. 10/19 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS 1:00 PM

Sun. 10/26 @ Miami Dolphins 1:00 PM

Sun. 11/2 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 PM

Sun. 11/9 @ New England Patriots 1:00 PM

Mon. 11/17 CLEVELAND BROWNS 8:30 PM

Sun. 11/23 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 PM

Sun. 11/30 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/7 MIAMI DOLPHINS 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/14 @ New York Jets 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/21 @ Denver Broncos 1:00 PM

Sun. 12/28 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 1:00 PM

I like closing out the season at home on the 28th versus New England. Our playoff hopes and our season may very well come down to beating those tools in front of the Buffalo crowd. I may have to fly up for that one...

Yes...Miami is such a HUGE rivalry they couldn't sell that game out. Get a grip, man.

PTR

Come on its a div opponent...Its only a game i understand the grip but if we are discussing the schedule that is a surprise...Would you rather open up at home against Miami or Seattle..Would you care about Seattle in Toronto??

I like the Browns mon game..Those tix will be insane

Some of the highlights:

MNF game at home Vs Browns.

Looks like no SNF on NBC...Madden just hates us...

Back to Back Road games against the NFC West.

4 of the 1st 5 games are winnable.

I'm excited about that final NE game.... overall I'm quite happy with this schedule.

Yes...Miami is such a HUGE rivalry they couldn't sell that game out. Get a grip, man.

PTR

I dont mind playing miami in toronto. I would of rather had it San Fran but Miami would probably be the next team I would pick.