Everyone MUST see tonight's south park

Chilly

That was awesome :worthy: ...if South Park wasn't the coolest show out there beforehand then after tonight it just topped itself on the list. When I was watching all of the cracks at Bill Belicheat I immediately thought of all my fellow Bills fans on the messageboards who hate that bastard as much as I do...Props to South Park, overall great episode :thumbsup:

Figured you guys would get a kick out of that. :worthy:

Considering Matt and Trey are (presumably) Broncos fans, though, perhaps they're the wrong messengers for an admonishment of NFL cheating. :thumbsup:

They decided not to cheat for the biggest game of their lives. And you know what happened?

They lost :worthy:

Figured you guys would get a kick out of that. <_<

Considering Matt and Trey are (presumably) Broncos fans, though, perhaps they're the wrong messengers for an admonishment of NFL cheating. :thumbsup:

That's so funny!! :worthy:

They decided not to cheat for the biggest game of their lives. And you know what happened?

They lost :D

:worthy:

Figured you guys would get a kick out of that. :worthy:

STFU. Their goal was to make people laugh. And I laughed.

I also loved the Stand and Deliver parody. "How do I reach these keeds?"

After a lackluster start to the season (Britney episode, 1-joke AIDS episode), South Park is rounding into form right now.

Figured you guys would get a kick out of that. :unsure:

Considering Matt and Trey are (presumably) Broncos fans, though, perhaps they're the wrong messengers for an admonishment of NFL cheating. <_<

Ummmm....you might want to make yourself comfortable because this is never going to change. Your team's legacy is now set in stone; not as winners of multiple Super Bowls, but as cheaters. The rest of your life will be spent listening to and learning how to deal with this simple, proven, undeniable fact.

And yeah, I can hear you. "Well, the Bills have never won the Super Bowl."

But to that end, I'm reminded of the old story of the fat man and the ugly man who run into each other one day. The ugly man looks at the other and says "Man, are you fat," to which the fat man replies, I may be fat, but you're ugly and tomorrow I can go on a diet."

Cheaters forever. Get used to it.

All time great episode in my opinion. I love when he's going out in the hall to talk to the pregnant girl and he says something like, open your textbooks to he chapter about how the media stopped caring that the patriots cheated. Pure gold

Ummmm....you might want to make yourself comfortable because this is never going to change. Your team's legacy is now set in stone; not as winners of multiple Super Bowls, but as cheaters. The rest of your life will be spent listening to and learning how to deal with this simple, proven, undeniable fact.

And yeah, I can hear you. "Well, the Bills have never won the Super Bowl."

But to that end, I'm reminded of the old story of the fat man and the ugly man who run into each other one day. The ugly man looks at the other and says "Man, are you fat," to which the fat man replies, I may be fat, but you're ugly and tomorrow I can go on a diet."

Cheaters forever. Get used to it.

That's a Winston Churchill quote paraphrased. He was giving a speach and a woman reporter asked him a question about being an alcoholic and a puiblic servant. To which he famously replied:

"I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."