The final nail for Adarius Bowman' draft stock.

Brandon

Cool, let's draft him in the 6th or 7th round then.

We can always have Jason Peters and Marcus Stroud haze the hell out of him. That would scare anyone from making a mistake again.

I was thinking th same thing...maybe even with pick # 251!

I've smoked pot. Given the choice of smoking pot or millions of dollars I think I know which one I'd pick. What a moron.

I hope it drops him to us later in the draft. He was too productive- he will most definitely get drafted. I bet the majority of the NBA and NFL smoke weed. It is stupid that it is illegal. And to equate it with a domestic, an assault, or gun possession is idiotic

Federal Law trumps all.

Sincerely,

Hippie Lettuce Lovers in states with a clue

Misdemeanor marijuana charge, I highly doubt it falls under the Federal regulation. Although Barney Frank is finally submitting a bill to end this bullcrap with regards to marijuana possession for personal consumption. No need to have pot heads in the legal system. What a waste. Although, Frank is a liberal so I am sure his agenda is not to protect individual rights, right Darin?

Misdemeanor marijuana charge, I highly doubt it falls under the Federal regulation. Although Barney Frank is finally submitting a bill to end this bullcrap with regards to marijuana possession for personal consumption. No need to have pot heads in the legal system. What a waste. Although, Frank is a liberal so I am sure his agenda is not to protect individual rights, right Darin?

So because he's going to do one thing that benefits the individual we should ignore pretty much ever other liberty reducing thing liberals (and the so called conservatives) do? Nothing like picking a fleck of corn outta a field full of dung and pretending you've got nourishment.

Yeah, viva Barney Frank. :devil:

And just because nearly all "possession" prosecutions occur at the state level doesn't mean they don't exist at the federal level. They do. It's called the Federal Controlled Substances Act.

Yeah, I'm all for Bills players using anything that impairs motivation, judgment, and time. :devil:

Bowman is off my list and his time is up: Bonnnnnnggggggggggg....

Wow you are tough. No drinking? Even in the off season? Too harsh IMO.

:lol:

Yeah, I'm all for Bills players using anything that impairs motivation, judgment, and time. :devil:

How did you like having Bruce Smith on the Bills?

I still haven't figured out how to impair time, but I'll keep trying :lol:

I still haven't figured out how to impair time, but I'll keep trying :devil:

take a trip to space and experience space time. Try flying the speed of light and you will really distort time. Now if there is a drug that will impair time- I wanna try it- especially if it slows down aging