Absolutely sickening!!!!!!!!!!

stupid april fools day joke thats all relax

Oh trust me I have no issues with April Fools jokes, im a ball buster with them every time April first comes around. I actually plan them.........

However........the topic and the way it was on BB.com on the scroll, someone clearly knew what he/she was doing.

Absolutely sickening April Fools joke.........I stand by my comment aswell!

It has an April 2nd date on it too. :blink: That person needs to issue a big apology. Not so much for the Bills moving as reporting Ralph dying.

Hey id laugh if it was just about the Bills moving and all. But with what it said about Ralph Wilson dying of suspected foul play, and in someways making it look like his daughter had something to do with it by selling the team immediately.........

Like I said im all for hilarious April Fools jokes..........But ones like this are sickening! Way out of line!!!!!!!

I forget about April fools every year, of course I got a guy at work who probably hasn't touched a women in 8 years who loves it more then anything. The dude took a screen capture of my computer screen and set it as my background, removed my mouse ball, hid my telephone cord to the phone, unhinged the bottom part of my seat so I fell on my ass, and gave every customer complaint he received (his job) to my extension number.

That was sickening.

This was just in poor taste.

I forget about April fools every year, of course I got a guy at work who probably hasn't touched a women in 8 years who loves it more then anything. The dude took a screen capture of my computer screen and set it as my background, removed my mouse ball, hid my telephone cord to the phone, unhinged the bottom part of my seat so I fell on my ass, and gave every customer complaint he received (his job) to my extension number.

That was sickening.

Who still uses a mouse with a ball? :blink::D

That was sickening.

That's pretty funny. I wouldn't have messed with your chair, but the rest of that stuff is ok in my book.

LET'S GO WOLF PACK!!!

A day late, but not altogether unfunny.