95 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes, a drain is a drain.
    • No, that's disgusting!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, and I also whack off in the shower. Any other questions or is this already too much information.

Yes, yes definitely. TMI :thumbsup: You frickin jerkoff!

Old Buddy Hackett joke: George Burns, now there's a guy with class. George actually steps out of the shower to take a piss.

:lol:

I used to know someone that used to brag about peeing on his wife in the shower

If you knew these people, you would be surprised to find out he showered, and disgusted and sick if you pictured them both in the shower

Golden showers? :thumbsup:

I only pee in my own shower and when I do it I aim straight for the drain. I really wouldn't care if everyone peed in my shower, BUT since some people are weird about it I don't pee if I'm at a public shower or somebody else's house. I also shave (my face) in the shower and make salad.

I only pee in my own shower and when I do it I aim straight for the drain. I really wouldn't care if everyone peed in my shower, BUT since some people are weird about it I don't pee if I'm at a public shower or somebody else's house. I also shave (my face) in the shower and make salad.

Did you have Puddy install a garbage disposal in it for you? :thumbsup:

A post in the Dane Cook got me thinking, how many of you pee in the shower?

I don't. I've tried it before and wasn't a fan. How about you?

An old room-mate of mine from college days used to piss in the sink in his dorm room.

Yes, he was the laziest human being on the planet.