95 members have voted

1. 1. Do you pee in the shower?

• Yes, a drain is a drain.
    • No, that's disgusting!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for you non-shower pee guys, if you are in the shower and have to pee, do you jump out, go pee, and then jump back in?

I pee before I go in. Anyone who doesn't have to pee when they get in the shower but does sometime during their shower has to be in there WAY too long or is drinking the water as it comes out of the shower head.

I pee before I go in. Anyone who doesn't have to pee when they get in the shower but does sometime during their shower has to be in there WAY too long or is drinking the water as it comes out of the shower head.

I'm not talking about the "I just woke up and have go" or "I just drank a six pack and didn't want to break the seal until the last moment" pee. When I pee in the shower, it isn't that I HAVE to go, I'm just emptying the pipes. Kinda like when you pee before going on a long drive enough though you don't have to go. Peeing in the shower is a pre-emptive strike.

was always told in high school if you were questionable about the cleanliness of shower, pee on you feet to make sure you no get athletes foot. I toot in the shower, does that count?

I just don't flush then dunk my foot in the toilet on the way out to deal with athletes foot.

I'm not talking about the "I just woke up and have go" or "I just drank a six pack and didn't want to break the seal until the last moment" pee. When I pee in the shower, it isn't that I HAVE to go, I'm just emptying the pipes. Kinda like when you pee before going on a long drive enough though you don't have to go. Peeing in the shower is a pre-emptive strike.

Can't that same thing still be done in the toilet? If you can force it out in the shower, you can force it out in the toilet, no?

It's a time saver in the morning. One less stop on the tour, and it conserves water, with one less flush. Human urine as I understand comes out sterile, so I don't see why it would be disgusting. If Bear Grylls can drink it, certainly letting it swirl down the shower drain isn't hurting anything.

Wasn't there an episode of Seinfeld built around this issue?

George's girlfriend peed in the shower or something like that? :lol:

George pees in the shower at the gym, another member saw him do it and threatened to report him. Elaine was interested in the guy who was going to report George. Hilarity ensued, with such lines as "THEIR ALL PIPES!!" proclaimed by George when confronted by Jerry.

I'm pretty sure it's something like that, haven't seen that episode in a looong time.

So for you non-shower pee guys, if you are in the shower and have to pee, do you jump out, go pee, and then jump back in?

My question exactly.

The warm water seems to loosen the kidneys, at least in me, and sometimes the urge comes again even after emptying the kidneys before getting in. It doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.

My question exactly.

I have to pass the toilet everytime I get into the shower, so if a pee is needed I'd be a moron to not take care of business before hand. I'm not totally against peeing in the shower, whatever floats your boat. I'm only in the shower 5-10 minutes (not having hair reduces shower time immensely), and it has never come to fruition that I have to pee in that time frame rather than the 1000 other minutes I'm awake that day.