PFW on Losman in "The Way We Hear it"

You are exactly right. :nana: While people may not think JP will cut it as an NFL starter they should admit he's a admirable human being. If every player in the NFL had JP's personality then the league would be a much more admirable group of players.

Everyone was down on Kevin Everett and called him names because he wasn't cutting it on the field. Those people felt bad after his injury. Think about the things you say about players. Pacman Jones is a useless piece of trash IMO. I don't give a crap if he makes pro-bowls he is a failure as a human being. Players that are great on the field and off like Andre, Darryl and Steve are great to have but not the norm. So rail on JP's playing but don't let that enter your opinions of him as a man.

True, but if the only alternative was a Pacman type player I'd pass. Edwards looks to be a good guy and maybe a better QB.

Guy, calling someone a worthless piece of trash has a lot to do with them personally. It's too harsh. If someone called you a worthless piece of trash at work and said it was only referring to you screwing up a lot would you take it personally? All we're saying is conduct yourself with more class and respect people who deserve respect as human beings even if you are unhappy with their play. Do you have the nuts to say that to his face. 'Nuff said.

;)

I'm not. I was a big JP supporter but I realize it's best for him to move on. Both for himself and for the team. I'm sure he's going to do very well for the team that gets him. He was screwed in Buffalo by the coaching staffs and I believe a change of scenery and a fresh start should do wonders for him.

I've only seen one post about Poz, supposedly, smoking and it came from someone who claimed to see it. I find it very hard to believe and think that more evidence is needed before start spreading the rumor.

Maybe some day you'll pay closer attention to the NFL. I know you like hockey more than football but there's no reason to act like a hockey puck. A lot of players hold out who aren't that great looking for a trade. It's only because he's earned so much respect from his teammates that he can come in and not feel unwanted. I'm sorry you have to make comments without a lot of knowledge but if you read a little more about guys on other teams you may learn something. ;)

I don't think this is as absurd as most people think. If the draft was done over again he would be one of the top three QB's taken. I don't think they could get that for him but it's not that absurd.

Nice Post...Agree with it all pretty much

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure....that was a few years ago and he won a superbowl. How about last year? You see, you've got nothing except passion for a qb who stinks and was benched for a rookie.

How is Jamarcus looking these days? Better than Trent?

o ok just last year? That makes your argument really easy to win, so you have nothing else to back up your argument either but if you twist it around then im wrong... got it

o ok just last year? That makes your argument really easy to win, so you have nothing else to back up your argument either but if you twist it around then im wrong... got it

you have no argument....your loverboy is done get the F**k over it......Just show your support for Hamhead, he has a better shot of doing something than JP....

This post has nothing to do with QBs good or bad. Neither is it about who should stay or who should go. This post isn't about the good community service crap. Nor is about who I'd like to play QB for the Buffalo Bills.

What is this post about?

Reading thru this godforsaken thread leads me to believe that Hamdans Revenge is a broad. Or certainly a guy who posts like one.

HR..........for crissakes...............SACK UP!

All due respect is afforded the lovely ladies that frequent this site. Please, no offense.

Ben Roethlisberger

Your turn

Talking about this past year Einstein. Why dont you pull out some MIami tapes & see how Beck did? Oh yeah, he was a 2nd round pick too. Your screen name says it all. Your no Bills fan.

Talking about this past year Einstein. Why dont you pull out some MIami tapes & see how Beck did? Oh yeah, he was a 2nd round pick too. Your screen name says it all. Your no Bills fan.

I sense that he is in his mid teens and likes Losman because he thinks that he is "cool."

We are wasting our time.

I sense that he is in his mid teens and likes Losman because he thinks that he is "cool."

We are wasting our time.

Bill did you mean that we could trade Trent for a secrond round pick or that he would be taken in the second round? Perhaps i misunderstood you. If you believe he would have been trade bait this offseason for a secrond pick i still disagree but if you feel you would have been taken higher in the draft then i agree with you.

Ps This post has nothing to do with JP. Notice the bold part. So please keep it strictly to our current starting QB. Thank you.

lol, a 5 page agrguement over a football website saying that the Bills can't trade JP for anything reasonable, and that he didn't show up, when Buffalobills.com and their reporter Chris Brown says he was there. And yet the arguement still continues because he may have been there but they didn't say he was working out.

As for the Losman Edwards debate, its also funny to see how the ones supporting Losman are also the ones that are saying he should be dealt because it would eb better to get something for him now, and the ones that are for Edwards still think that this horrible QB, Losman, should stay on the roster because they need a good backup. That backup being someone they all believe is a horrible QB who will never be a starter in this league, but knows the Bills offence. Something in this arguement doesn't make any sense?

lol, a 5 page agrguement over a football website saying that the Bills can't trade JP for anything reasonable, and that he didn't show up, when Buffalobills.com and their reporter Chris Brown says he was there. And yet the arguement still continues because he may have been there but they didn't say he was working out.

As for the Losman Edwards debate, its also funny to see how the ones supporting Losman are also the ones that are saying he should be dealt because it would eb better to get something for him now, and the ones that are for Edwards still think that this horrible QB, Losman, should stay on the roster because they need a good backup. That backup being someone they all believe is a horrible QB who will never be a starter in this league, but knows the Bills offence. Something in this arguement doesn't make any sense?

:thumbsup:

dont you love the offseason? :thumbsup:

Bill did you mean that we could trade Trent for a secrond round pick or that he would be taken in the second round? Perhaps i misunderstood you. If you believe he would have been trade bait this offseason for a secrond pick i still disagree but if you feel you would have been taken higher in the draft then i agree with you.

Ps This post has nothing to do with JP. Notice the bold part. So please keep it strictly to our current starting QB. Thank you.

But you see, there is no getting through to you. :thumbsup:

Trent was a 3rd round pick last year. He was the starting quarterback for a lousy team and he won 5 games. He was named the starter over a 4 year vet, and certainly has potential to be very good. He also played better than any qb drafted in 07, including the #1 overall, who is said to now weigh close to 300 pounds. With me so far?

Despite this, you are saying that in a hypothetical scenario, Trent would not be worth at least a 2nd round pick in a trade to any team. And I am saying that if you think this, you are either biased (because of you know who), nuts, or both.

Is that so? OK, Let's talk about all of the rookie QBs who looked better than Trent.

You start, and then let me know how he isn't worth at least a 2nd, OK?

Saying Trent played better than the rest of the 2007 rookies is in fact true, but itis in the same vein as arguing the Hillary Clinton is more attractive than Rosie O'Donnell. Sure, technically, relative to one another, one of them is more attractive. Or its like saying that bear sh-- smells better than dog sh--. To the rest of the world, its still sh--.

But this is Bill we are referring to. If you say anything against the Holy Trent, regardless of the context of the thread or conversation, you are Losman fanboy and an idiot. We all know the Holy Trent has done no wrong.

But this is Bill we are referring to. If you say anything against the Holy Trent, regardless of the context of the thread or conversation, you are Losman fanboy and an idiot. We all know the Holy Trent has done no wrong.

:wallbash::devil:

Yeah, I think the kid will be real good. There IS the other extreme, ya know? :censored:

I was hoping that we could at least come to terms that at least 1 team out there would give up a 2nd or more. We gave a 1st (#9) and a 4th for RJ after he had 1 good game, right? :thumbsup:

:wallbash::devil:

Yeah, I think the kid will be real good. There IS the other extreme, ya know? :censored:

I was hoping that we could at least come to terms that at least 1 team out there would give up a 2nd or more. We gave a 1st (#9) and a 4th for RJ after he had 1 good game, right? :thumbsup:

There are 2 different beasts. If Trent was re-inserted in the draft this season, he'd probably carry a second round grade. However, i doubt you'd see anyone trade a second rounder for him, as the likes of Brohm, Henne, and Flacco are all slated to fall into round 2.