You gotta commit to the Buffalo!!

SirPorl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm all about the Bills but there are still certain players that I find extremely interesting to follow regardless of what team they play for. If they play for my team, that's all the better.

NFL - Ray Lewis

NBA - Chriis Webber (just retired), Allen Iverson, Ron Artest

MLB - A-Rod, Jeter

NHL - Jagr, Crosby

We are on opposite ends of the specrtum, I can't stand most of those guys.

As for the original question, Lynch has to be my current favorite.

Lynch, even though when the 49ers got Patrick Willis I said f :censored:ing pricks, I guess we are going with Lynch. I feel the pick was well spent. Other than Lynch the next couple guys would be Evans, Roscoe, and Peters. Other than that, the whole team is a huge list of my favorite players, those 4 are just the favorite of the favorites. Anyways, lets see how Mitchell and Stroud do, they could very well be added to that list!

:unsure:

I loves me some Marshawn! Went out and bought an authentic Lynch jersey because he represents to me that fun-lovin', hard-playin' attitude that I love in an NFLer. And I fell in love with him that game against Denver, where he hard to run for a yard, he got clocked, lost his helmet but still pushed forward for that yard.

What a glorious run!

Guest dog14787

Right now, Scott Mayle :blink:

Now if he will just come flying out of the woodwork like Greer did (big favorite of mine) I'll be happy :unsure:

Lee Evans is one of my favorites , but I like the whole team from the QB's on down, so as Jauron would say, " I like our guys allot "

Current Players: Marshawn and Whitner.

All-Time Player: Leon Joe.

:) Mine would be Joe Leon

I still like Lynch, but I have to change my answer to this guy.

That guy came in during the injuries last year and made 30 tackles from the dime package before getting hurt in the 8th game.

I'd have to say Marshawn and Poz. I'd like to see Poz play a lot more because I think he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

All time I'd have to say Steve Tasker. No player exemplified toughness on the field and class off it. :thumbsup:

I am gonna cheat and name a few because I like to spread the love.

JP Losman - like his gun slinger style of play.

Marshawn - he is a tank, totally runs over stuff

Roscoe from da U baby - explosive

Trent - showed great promise his rookie season

Kevin Everret - Good player, great person off the field, shame he went out like that but good that he is making so much progress

Show some love and commit to the Buffalo!!

JABARI of course!!

Noone is more man than Moorman

Peter Noone was Herman of Herman's Hermits. :thumbsup:

Looking down the roster, probably Moorman and Lindell, and maybe Crowell andGreer.

Kinda sad going down the roster and not having anyone jump out at you.

I want a Talley kinda guy to cheer for!

Used to be Schobel, but he kinda sorta laid low key last year.

All I see is potential energy.

Posluszny is my biggest hope for a "leather helmet" kind of player.

I have a lot of hope for some who need to step up. I am really looking forward to this year.

Offense:

Lynch - one funny mofo and runs harder than anyone would have thought when he was a draft prospect.

Defense:

Whitner - undisputed leader of the D and possibly the heart and soul of the team.

ST - Moorman - I'd take him over any other punter over the last 20 years.

Guest dog14787
Carwell Gardner

Carwell Gardner, gave my late father and my little niece one of the fondest memories they ever had together.

Jim kelly had thrown Carwell Gardner the football at a practice, Gardner missed it and it bounced out of play to my niece who was only 4 at the time. My niece picked up the ball and tried as best she could to throw the ball back to Carwell who was standing there. Carwell Gardner picked up the ball, walked back to Paris (my niece) ruffled her hair and gave her the Football. My Dad said he looked like a giant standing over her.

One of my late Dad's fondest memories, kinda brings tears to my eyes to think about

Carwell Gardner, one nice guy, that fella :thumbsup: