So What Will You Be Doing During Earth Hour

millbank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait for the power grids to go down at 9:00:01 when everyone turns their lights back on at the same time

also, let's wait for the earth to go out of orbit when everyone jumps up and down at the same time

and fill up your gas tank today! we're going to teach the oil companies a lesson tomorrow by not buying gas!

and fill up your gas tank today! we're going to teach the oil companies a lesson tomorrow by not buying gas!

And that lesson will be that we can hold off buying gas for just one day, then we'll be back again.

You want a real protest, get the truckers to stop hauling for a week. Then see everyone screaming at their politicians to do something when places are running out of gas, groceries, stores aren't getting stock, your UPS or FedEx delivery doesn't arrive, etc....

Hug my favorite tree.

I'm actually planning on cutting down 4 of my trees...damn things won't bear fruit!

I'll replace them with a few cherry trees. Trees grow like crazy here for some reason.

I will be working at GE building more generators for all you power hungry people . Turn on all you lights please , I need more overtime to pay my tax bill . Have to send the Gov. over 6 thousand this year .