Take the Wonderlic Test yourself...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm, 9 of 9. LOL

Wow, how fuggin dumb is Vince Young? And what does this say about the U of Texas.

Hey, I'm just sayin. :P

Young scored a 16 on the only properly administered Wonderlic test that he took.

Current players who have scored lower on properly administered tests:

- Jason Campbell

- Derek Anderson

- Jim Sorgi

- Seneca Wallace

- David Garrard

- Daunte Culpepper

- Donovan McNabb

- Steve McNair

Famous past QBs:

- Kordell Stewart

- Neil O'Donnell

- Jeff George

- Randall Cunningham

- Dan Marino

Average scores per profession:

* Chemist - 31

* Programmer - 29

* Journalist - 26

* Sales - 24

* Bank teller - 22

* Clerical worker - 21

* Security guard - 17

* Warehouse - 15

44...just missed getting #9 done..had to re-read 1 of the questions that cost me time

so if we all got 30 or higher and most of us are saying 39-50..whats that say about the collective minds in the NFL...maybe the armchair quarterback is smarter than the coach.. :P

44...just missed getting #9 done..had to re-read 1 of the questions that cost me time

so if we all got 30 or higher and most of us are saying 39-50..whats that say about the collective minds in the NFL...maybe the armchair quarterback is smarter than the coach.. :P

Nothing, it means the cross-section is bull sh--.

To reiterate:

* Chemist - 31

* Programmer - 29

* Journalist - 26

* Sales - 24

* Bank teller - 22

* Clerical worker - 21

* Security guard - 17

* Warehouse - 15

I have never seen the this before, but I hope this isn't a very accurate sample of what the Wonderlic is actually like. If the Wonderlic is really this easy, the there are definitely some mentally challenged people in the NFL.

Until shown otherwise, I'll just assume this is an internet friendly version made to help people feel good about themselves.

Nothing, it means the cross-section is bull sh--.

To reiterate:

* Chemist - 31

* Programmer - 29

* Journalist - 26

* Sales - 24

* Bank teller - 22

* Clerical worker - 21

* Security guard - 17

* Warehouse - 15

Security guard - 17....hahaha..i knew there was something wrong with one of my friends

Warehouse - 15....I told everyone I worked with " I thought I was stupid until I started working with them, now that Im here, I feel like a genius"...lol

I was all happy I got the duplicates question right, and then got messed up by the "September" question. I don't have seasons in California...everything bleeds together. How the hell am I supposed to know that question...

Then that messed me up for the next question too, so I got a 7 out of 9. Damn.

I was all happy I got the duplicates question right, and then got messed up by the "September" question. I don't have seasons in California...everything bleeds together. How the hell am I supposed to know that question...

Then that messed me up for the next question too, so I got a 7 out of 9. Damn.

The month that is half a year from September is...

The sample test simply can not be indicative of the full-scale Wonderlic because if it is, I'm a friggin' genius. I'm smart, but not that smart. All 9 correct in less than a minute. That's ridiculous.

Got 8/9, which translates to 44/50. I got the duplicates question wrong.

Same here. Misread the last pair.

If you scored 9 out of 9, and couldn't figure out what your probable wonderlic score is....ummmm yeah. :blink:

Duh, just multiply your score by 3.5 and you've got your probable Wonderlic score. :P

The month that is half a year from September is...

Yeah, I thought about that...however, the winter (in the Northern Hemishpere) is much darker than the summer (the 6 month thing wouldn't work in that case), so I didn't know where September lay in that equation, and so umm...it looks like I just out-thunk the question...urrrg.