Gibran Hamdan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Puny Noodle Weenie is simply overwhelmed by the Chroise of the Gibran and insanely jealous that he has no Chroise of his own. Its a sad existence when you're forced to live a life without Chroise. :) <---CHROISE!!

i have enough to go around. if i shed a little chroise on his soul, he may come around. :thumbsup:

Why do you assume the 3rd string QB will never see the field? Do you watch the NFL? If you did, you would now many 3rd stringer see action, every season.

Don't be a hater.

Just curious do you have any stats of how many 3rd stringers see the field in the NFL a season? Regular not the Preseason please..

Just curious do you have any stats of how many 3rd stringers see the field in the NFL a season? Regular not the Preseason please..

No, but what I reported above is from the REGULAR season...no preseason data was included.

He's like Obama voters, they want to see a terrorist take charge.

Yes, that noted terrorist Barrack Obama. :nana:

NEWSFLASH: An International war criminal has been President of the US since 2001.

Not sure what any of this has with the little bit of Gibran-fun these poster are having, though.

Yes, that noted terrorist Barrack Obama. :nana:

NEWSFLASH: An International war criminal has been President of the US since 2001.

Not sure what any of this has with the little bit of Gibran-fun these poster are having, though.

You mean Barack Hussein Obama?

I'm just fuggin around--seeking attention and stirring the pot.

My bi-polarism is in full blossom this morning.

The love and harmony that exudes from the Chroisen one is for all. Though some may choose to turn away, others bask in the ever-flowing Chroise. And when the naysayers finally realize the err of their ways, Hamdan will still Rock and the Chroise will be there for them.

The funny thing is I started this topic as joke. You can root for whoever you want. I just wanted to know why people were rooting for a 3rd stinger. Have fun rooting for him.

I think the last 3rd sting Qb i ever wanted to see play was Glenn Carano...