Players in attendence today

K-Gun10

PLAYERS I SAW: While I didn't get a total head count with players on the move between the locker room, weight room, meetings rooms and the field, below are the 46 players I saw with my own eyes Tuesday as the offseason conditioning program got underway.

Melvin Fowler, Lee Evans, Langston Walker, Spencer Johnson, Bryan Scott, Duke Preston, Scott Mayle, Dustin Fox, Ashton Youboty, Terrence McGee, Ryan Neill, Gibran Hamdan, Trent Edwards, Chris Kelsay, John DiGiorgio, John Wendling, Lee Evans, Justin Jenkins, Courtney Anderson, Derek Schouman, Brad Butler, Teyo Johnson, Keith Ellison, Kirk Chambers, Jason Whittle, Kyle Williams, Felton Huggins, Matt Murphy, Jabari Greer, Christian Gaddis, Shawn Nua, Nevin McCaskill, Corey Mace, Patrick Estes, Derrick Dockery, Blake Costanzo, Ko Simpson, Jonathan Evans, Jon Corto, Copeland Bryan, Fred Jackson, Tim Massaquoi, Josh Reed, Donte Whitner, George Wilson, Jason Jefferson.

---

Chris brown

Wheres Stroud and Roscoe, and Evans is so great he shows up twice What a guy.

Is he still recovering from surgery (Hernia, was it?)? No real reason for him to go all-out this early and risk re-injuring himself.

That's what I'm thinking -- he may not even be cleared to practice yet.

As for Poz, he's there... and Brown wasn't kidding, he's definitely rockin' a full mane of hockey hair.

Im sure the new guys might be still trying to get things moved to the Buffalo area........remember its Voluntary...

OMG....marshawn is not there, he must not care.....trade him now!!!!!!! FJ is the answer!!!!!!

These workouts are volunteer basis only! Id worry if they were mandatory.........but they are not!

PLAYERS I SAW: While I didn't get a total head count with players on the move between the locker room, weight room, meetings rooms and the field, below are the 46 players I saw with my own eyes Tuesday as the offseason conditioning program got underway.

Melvin Fowler, Lee Evans, Langston Walker, Spencer Johnson, Bryan Scott, Duke Preston, Scott Mayle, Dustin Fox, Ashton Youboty, Terrence McGee, Ryan Neill, Gibran Hamdan, Trent Edwards, Chris Kelsay, John DiGiorgio, John Wendling, Lee Evans, Justin Jenkins, Courtney Anderson, Derek Schouman, Brad Butler, Teyo Johnson, Keith Ellison, Kirk Chambers, Jason Whittle, Kyle Williams, Felton Huggins, Matt Murphy, Jabari Greer, Christian Gaddis, Shawn Nua, Nevin McCaskill, Corey Mace, Patrick Estes, Derrick Dockery, Blake Costanzo, Ko Simpson, Jonathan Evans, Jon Corto, Copeland Bryan, Fred Jackson, Tim Massaquoi, Josh Reed, Donte Whitner, George Wilson, Jason Jefferson.

---

Look at those :) names. Kind of hoping most of those guys are not on the roster six months from now. I don't think many of them could start for USC right now. That is scary bad.

What I thought was interesting was that it was reported that JP was there and attended position meetings, but JP was not in the list of players seen by CB.... Marshawn was another notable absence, though Peters isn't. Stroud is an unknown since he may be closing up personal stuff or something else we can't know.

What I thought was interesting was that it was reported that JP was there and attended position meetings, but JP was not in the list of players seen by CB.... Marshawn was another notable absence, though Peters isn't. Stroud is an unknown since he may be closing up personal stuff or something else we can't know.

Does anyone know if JP is still living in Buffalo, during the offseason...it seemed like he was all over town, last year...

---

Chris brown

Hamdan Rocks!

---

Chris brown

Wheres Stroud and Roscoe, and Evans is so great he shows up twice What a guy.

No Schobel? Shocking. (not)