Aaron Schobel

Turk

I heard he won't be there tomorrow. Anybody else? If he doesn't show up for OTAS what the hell could his excuse be?Does he honestly think he is elite? I always gave Bruce a pass because he was elite. Shobel is pissing me off cuz everybody should be on the same page. He could be on the cusp of a huge year with Stroud coming in and he has something better to do. He could quickly become my least favorite Bill supplanting Fowler.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schobel bro. if youre gonna hate, get it right.

Even though he did not have a good year, and looked lost in the Pro bowl- I still remember watching him crawling on his knees sacking the QB in the snow, I believe against Cleveland. Priceless!!

I heard he won't be there tomorrow. Anybody else? If he doesn't show up for OTAS what the hell could his excuse be?Does he honestly think he is elite? I always gave Bruce a pass because he was elite. Shobel is pissing me off cuz everybody should be on the same page. He could be on the cusp of a huge year with Stroud coming in and he has something better to do. He could quickly become my least favorite Bill supplanting Fowler.

Ever hear him interviewed? He's an arrogant S.O.B. Very aloof. Good player, but doesn't display publically the kind of attitude you'd like to see. This is not the first time he hasn't shown up for the workouts. Same shyt, different year.

Ever hear him interviewed? He's an arrogant S.O.B. Very aloof. Good player, but doesn't display publically the kind of attitude you'd like to see. This is not the first time he hasn't shown up for the workouts. Same shyt, different year.

The Bills need more players like him. I hate seeing all the fakeness in interviews as far as athletes are concerned. Trying to appear all goody goody. I like when players act real...and I guess he doesn't laugh much or even smile much for that matter. Nothing wrong with that. He is a good player and should have some arrogance. Mean people kick ass. The Bills need more kick ass in their attitudes.

Undersized combined with no belief in an off season training regiment makes me wonder if Schobel gonna drop like an anchor.

How do you know he doesn't work out in the off-season? Do you have reports he shows up to training camp out of shape? Just because he prefers to lift weights on his own makes him a bad person?

Thoughts:

1) Its not OTA's -- its workouts running and lifting -- its the off-season program... See the schedule on bb.com

2) He usually shows up for at least a couple of weeks of training but he, his cousin and his brother do work out together at home in Texas. He has a built in workout crew.

3) Now we are criticizing guys based on rumors they will not show up for weightlifting and running..this might be a new low in lows..

The interesting thing to watch is not whether Schobel shows but does JP. Will he try to use this as leverage to force a trade or will he be the exemplary teammate he has always been.

Boller streaking?

yeah, you dont remember the flea-flicker that was about to be thrown to a WIDE-OPEN Boller, except Schobel read it and was able to hustle back enough to break Boller's concentration and cause him to drop the sure game-winning TD?

Christ almighty... he's an 8 year vet that knows this defense frontwards/backwards and upside down. He has no injuries to rehab. Damn...Its just weight lifting and he's probably got his own gym at home. Trust him... he knows the drill and is a grown up boy nad will work out on his own and come to trianing camp in top top shape... he needs no baby sitting and he gives everyhting he's got on every play for this team.

He had a good season despite playing with the softest middle in the NFL and a host of injuried team mates. When the coach of the AFC pro bowl calls you specifically to replace a player that couldn't play, that speaks volumes for Schobel, commanding that type of respect amongst coaches and peers... the people that really matter.

Maybe he is tying to get down to 210lbs this year to make himself faster.

He could be a DB at the start of the season. Especially cause he is always getting driven back by bigger lineman he might as well play in the secondary.