Hillary's Balkan Adventures

It taes a village to lie as often as Hill'ry....

She didn't lie, she just misspoke.

:)

Of course, the Clintonian definition of misspeaking is telling a detailed story that is completely fabricated while running for office....and getting caught.

And as sad as Hillary's story and subsequent explanation are, the saddest part is that there are people who've spent years of their lives looking up to this moron.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She didn't lie, she just misspoke.

:lol:

Of course, the Clintonian definition of misspeaking is telling a detailed story that is completely fabricated while running for office....and getting caught.

And as sad as Hillary's story and subsequent explanation are, the saddest part is that there are people who've spent years of their lives looking up to this moron.

It depends on what the meaning of "sniper fire" is.

Putting aside Darin's fascination with my genitalia, my take on the issue is that she made a dumb exaggeration of the facts in an attempt to show she's as tough as the guys. It was unnecessary and is now another distraction from the real issues. Whether it's this, McCain's Iran-al Quada senior moments, or Obama's pastor disaster, there's still alot of time to see who's going to make the biggest gaffes of the campaign.

Putting aside Darin's fascination with my genitalia, my take on the issue is that she made a dumb exaggeration of the facts in an attempt to show she's as tough as the guys. It was unnecessary and is now another distraction from the real issues. Whether it's this, McCain's Iran-al Quada senior moments, or Obama's pastor disaster, there's still alot of time to see who's going to make the biggest gaffes of the campaign.

"Dumb exaggeration of the facts"? Aside from having once visited the Balkans, there WERE no facts in her story. If I say "I went to a restaurant last night, and was shot at and had to duck for cover while mortar shells were exploding all around me.", am I only exaggerating the fact that I went to a restaurant? Or am I making sh-- up?

:lol::blink:

"Dumb exaggeration of the facts"? Aside from having once visited the Balkans, there WERE no facts in her story. If I say "I went to a restaurant last night, and was shot at and had to duck for cover while mortar shells were exploding all around me.", am I only exaggerating the fact that I went to a restaurant? Or am I making sh-- up?

Bill only exaggerated the "not" in "I did not have sex with that woman."

:lol:

I just got back from the supermarket and had to duck from snipers and run in with my head down, and I did not have time to chat with a friend who greeted me, because I was too busy trying to avoid sniper fire. That is what happened {insert phony laugh here}

Thanks for not disappointing. And there's absolutely nothing fascinating about your genitalia, with the exception that it's likely non-existant.

Distraction from the real issues? I think that we are close to electing a person that lies to get votes. That's the issue here. Campaign gaffe. :lol:

You don't mistake whether or not you were being shot at by snipers.

Running from snipers with your daughter at your side, or just calmly walking out of a plane and being greeted on the runway.

Yeah, I could see how someone running for president could confuse the two. :)<_<

Just a "dumb exaggeration of the facts", people. Nothing to see here. <_<:doh: