Hillary's Balkan Adventures

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I'm more qualified than they are. I remember a boating trip I went on in the Persian Gulf...very dangerous, dodging Sunburn missiles all over the place (those !@#$ers are fast!!!), everybody around me panicking, I'm the only one who stayed calm. Kept my head, and got us out of there. Won three Purple Hearts that day.

Congratulations John. I sure hope nobody "Swiftboats" you. :beer:

Hell, I'm more qualified than they are. I remember a boating trip I went on in the Persian Gulf...very dangerous, dodging Sunburn missiles all over the place (those !@#$ers are fast!!!), everybody around me panicking, I'm the only one who stayed calm. Kept my head, and got us out of there. Won three Purple Hearts that day.

Or maybe that's just an exaggeration of the facts. But I'm human...I made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes.

Why does this Hilary Clinton sniper thing remind me of a HA thread?

Those couple of mistakes almost ruined the country before it got a chance to become a country (Is that Kerry enough?) Not to mention the urgency to create the union without solving some thorny issues within the union that were fought some 60 yrs later at a great cost. The Founding Fathers should be honored for their contribution to the world, but they shouldn't be idolized as dieties when compared to successive generations of politicians. They are all cut of the same cloth.

I'll take my guys up against anyone from the last 20 years in a political fantasy pool any day of the week. At the very least Jefferson, Franklin, Washington had balls. No one the last few decades has anything like that. Problem is government now is more of a profession rather than a call to service. I have no respect for any of them.

I'll take my guys up against anyone from the last 20 years in a political fantasy pool any day of the week. At the very least Jefferson, Franklin, Washington had balls. No one the last few decades has anything like that. Problem is government now is more of a profession rather than a call to service. I have no respect for any of them.

Get your head out of a stale textbook, and read a history book by a real historian. The Fathers revolted when England's yoke on the American economy became too much to bear. The voices of liberty weren't being taken seriously until the Fathers' incomes started falling.