Chad Johnson on NFL Network Total Access

Wow, that dude wants out of Cinci but what the hell is wrong with him on total access. He's not making a ton of sense and he's seems like he's about to cry. Cinci will be getting rid of him soon IMO, my guess is a deal gets done on draft day. He'll have a big year next year b/c he'll be extra motivated but I don't see the Bills as potential suitors for ocho cinco, not saying I wouldn't want to have him I just don't see our front office making a move for CJ.

Wow, that dude wants out of Cinci but what the hell is wrong with him on total access. He's not making a ton of sense and he's seems like he's about to cry. Cinci will be getting rid of him soon IMO, my guess is a deal gets done on draft day. He'll have a big year next year b/c he'll be extra motivated but I don't see the Bills as potential suitors for ocho cinco, not saying I wouldn't want to have him I just don't see our front office making a move for CJ.

The Redskins are enamored over him and will deal for him on draft day (Probably for a 2nd round pick) and give him a big contract extension.

In my view, he issued an ultimatum to the Cincinnati Bengals when he said STRAIGHT to the camera, "I won't play!" in 2008. That meant to me that he will not be a Bengal, but IF he is, he is content to sit out an entire season! He also emphasized CHANGE in his diatribe, so he seemed to be one unhappy WR, to me!!

In my view, he issued an ultimatum to the Cincinnati Bengals when he said STRAIGHT to the camera, "I won't play!" in 2008. That meant to me that he will not be a Bengal, but IF he is, he is content to sit out an entire season! He also emphasized CHANGE in his diatribe, so he seemed to be one unhappy WR, to me!!

Isn't that what Briggs said this time last year in Chicago. And just about every other player that's unhappy and thinks he's all that. But somehow, they all seem to play that next year. We'll see if he's serious or not. But, my money is on him playing in Cinci.

Dan, don't shoot the messanger, I'm only saying that his stance is as I percieved it when watching. I am inclined to say that you are EXACTLY right, my friend, because what is said in March is hardly material in August/September! Good point on your part!!

Dan, don't shoot the messanger, I'm only saying that his stance is as I percieved it when watching. I am inclined to say that you are EXACTLY right, my friend, because what is said in March is hardly material in August/September! Good point on your part!!

No way would I shoot the messenger; definitely appreciate the scoop. Just noting how these guys always make these bold claims. It'd be great if one of them actually had the balls to back their mouth up. If anyone does, it'd probably be Chad. But, I highly doubt it.

I'd love to get Chad Johnson. You're right, it won't happen, but I'd gladly deal our 1st rounder for him. Third best reciever in the game, IMHO.

I'd love to get Chad Johnson. You're right, it won't happen, but I'd gladly deal our 1st rounder for him. Third best reciever in the game, IMHO.

I agree with you that he is a great WR but look at the situation realistically - the bengals are in no position to demand let alone receive a 1st rnder for him.

They will be lucky to get a 2nd. If I were the Bills, I would get involved in the deals being discussed. I would offer a 4th and a conditional pick in 2009. Then, if the Bengals bite, I'd say "wait a minute" and talk to Chad about a contract extension. The Bills also need to get serious in their contract talks with lee Evans.

I'd never want the guy. I don't care how good he is, because with his attitude he would make everyone around him play worse.

Like Randy Moss.

If/when the Pats start to lose and aren't the dominant NFL team, you will see the old Moss return. Remember, Moss was content with (and actually wanted to go to) the Raiders for the first little while, until all the losing took over and he didn't want to play hard anymore because of it.

I saw him last night and was very impressed with his passion.

He is a player that really cares. There is no way that anyone could have faked that kind of emotion.

I would love to have him on the Bills.

I saw him last night and was very impressed with his passion.

He is a player that really cares. There is no way that anyone could have faked that kind of emotion.

I would love to have him on the Bills.

you are correct. I have watched this guy play for years - I WANTED to put him in the Randy Moss/Terrell Owens mold. But I couldn't. Yes, he is "out there" at times but,

unlike Moss and Owens, his outbursts are either MEANT to be funny (and often are) or are the result of BAD TEAM PLAY. He wants to play on a team that plays

well, executes, and has a chance to win. He knows he is a very good receiver and that to play on a continually underperforming team is a waste. Let's face it, the

Bengals have been a joke for years - constantly having players in trouble with the law and/or the league. I'd want out too.

Chad is a great receiver and whomever gets him - if he becomes available - will hit the jackpot. The only asterisk I have is that he HAS been getting hurt lately.