Looks like their might be another Team interested in a RB

http://www.benmaller.com/nfl_rumors_notes#139859

The first rumor says that LJ may be out in KC. Apparently KC has brought in all 4 top backs in the draft and may deal LJ

It also looks like the Browns are interested in a QB, Trent green turned them down for a visit recently and there might be one less RB available to Buffalo if they don't draft one or get a deal worked out for Turner, Dillon may retire

Color me not suprised about LJ. I was basicaly called crazy a few months ago when I said at no other time would LJ offer better trade value, and that due to receiving a heavy workload may start to digress. With KC probably about to go into full blown rebuilding mode, and kc having no receiving options and no viable #2 back. They could sit tight and ride LJ, but it's a waste to Johnsons career and not in the best interest of the chiefs to give Johnson a long term contract.

*standing atop the highest mountain*

Regarding LJ......

*clearing throat*......ahem......."MARV.......GIT R DONE"!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!!!

IF EVERYONE ELSE WOULD LOVE TO SEE LJ IN A BILLS UNI GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!

And a resounding, "HELL YEAH!!!" , rings forth.

MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!!!

IF EVERYONE ELSE WOULD LOVE TO SEE LJ IN A BILLS UNI GIVE ME A HELL YEAH!!!

And a resounding, "HELL YEAH!!!" , rings forth.

I sure as hell wouldn't trade a lot of Day 1 draft picks for him. :thumbsup:

If only we could have drafted him instead of Willis BabyFactory.

TD: #$%^@#$%!!!

Yeah he probably never would've grown up and still be if I may borrow a Vermeil refrence "Wearing the Diapers". I've seen a few interviews with LJ basicaly saying how much he hated kansas city because it doesn't appeal to young black men, and theres not a lot of his own kind around. I can only imagine how that would fly up in Buffalo.

I sure as hell wouldn't trade a lot of Day 1 draft picks for him. :thumbsup:

Say Peterson is off the board along with Willis when our #12 pick rolls around. Would you be willing to trade our #12 for Larry Johnson?

Yeah he probably never would've grown up and still be if I may borrow a Vermeil refrence "Wearing the Diapers". I've seen a few interviews with LJ basicaly saying how much he hated kansas city because it doesn't appeal to young black men, and theres not a lot of his own kind around. I can only imagine how that would fly up in Buffalo.

Wow. Didn't catch that interview. On second thought............. :thumbsup:

:yeahthat:

i was just going to say this....

Say Peterson is off the board along with Willis when our #12 pick rolls around. Would you be willing to trade our #12 for Larry Johnson?
Maybe... but that's only cause I think the premium talent level in this year's draft is horrible, the worst in a long time. If I only had to give up 1 pick, I might do it.. fill a spot & be good for ticket sales. Definitely a tough call, though.

He is aware that he went to high school in State College, PA right? Then he went to PSU, then he went to Kansas City? When has he lived ANYWHERE that is appealing to young black men? (what does that mean BTW? There are a lot of "young, black men" in Sub-Saharan Africa but somehow that's not what I think he means)

I think they may go RB in round 2 so they dont kill LJ the next couple years. They guy had 5 million carriers last year. In order for them to utilize his best, they need to allow him more snaps to take off.

I'm not sure I would. He's obviously an excellent RB, but if the Chiefs are worried about him enough to consider trading him, I don't think I'd be interested at the price of a 1st.

I've seen a few interviews with LJ basicaly saying how much he hated kansas city because it doesn't appeal to young black men

And Happy Valley was heaven on earth for young black men? Dude is the son of one of Paterno's assistant coaches. It's not like he's from Compton or Harlem.

Whatever LJ knows about the life of a young black man, he learned in the locker room in Kansas City