Interesting Mock Draft and comments for all of you

He is dropping fast according to Rotoworld.

In their mock draft he doesn't even get picked in the first round....partially due to character concerns.

ROTOWORLD

I don't see Green Bay letting him get past the sixteenth spot unless they trade down further into the first round.

LMAO comparing Pacman Jones to Marshawn Lynch is a complete joke

Perhaps, but his point is that teams will be more concerned with possible character issues now. You would agree, wouldn't you?

As for the mock itself...a little off kilter to me.

Perhaps, but his point is that teams will be more concerned with possible character issues now. You would agree, wouldn't you?

As for the mock itself...a little off kilter to me.

He wasnt the one dong the shooting....he was shot at....

what character issues are being talked about here

I don't see Green Bay letting him get past the sixteenth spot unless they trade down further into the first round.

Let's not forget the Giants at pick twenty need a RB too so if the Packers do plan on trading down and getting Lynch they better not trade too far down.

In their mock draft he doesn't even get picked in the first round....partially due to character concerns.

ROTOWORLD

If the first 11 picks go that way, I would hope the Bills could find a partner to trade down with and add picks.

Let's not forget the Giants at pick twenty need a RB too so if the Packers do plan on trading down and getting Lynch they better not trade too far down.

Agreed. My point was that I don't see him falling out of the first round, although stranger things have happened.

I dunno... there may be more to the comparison than you think... they both kinda look like nappy headed hoes to me.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/im...acman_jones.jpg

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerpho...rshawnlynch.jpg

Yes yes....they both have dreads and are black....

they must be the same.....Marshawn must have character issues :worthy:

LMAO at this dudes draft too....what a joke :lol:

Is it a joke because he doesn't drink the Marshawn Lynch kool-aid?

Mock drafts are crap shoots at this point and his makes as much sense as any to me.

In your mock draft you have The Bills getting J.Jones in the sixth round?? Isn't he more likely to be around a late third round choice?

I guees that makes your draft a joke! :worthy:

I'm not buying his arguments against Lynch.

The off-field incidents seem to be a non-issue and I haven't seen anything from coaches or players at Cal even hinting that he has character issues. It may also help the Bills that they can ask his former teammate, Aaron Merz, about any problems.

He also tries to say that Lynch had a poor combine performance, but all of his combine numbers are very comparable to those posted by Adrian Peterson with the exception of the short shuttle. That said, Adrian Peterson's short shuttle time was only a 4.40, which isn't too good, either.

The only legitimate argument that he makes is the reference to a possible back injury. If its true, it could be a problem depending upon the severity. Note that Mike Mayock, who has mentioned Lynch possibly having a back problem, still rates him as the 17th best prospect in this draft.

ROTOWORLD

Sorry, but I've never heard of Rotoworld.

The Bills will need a sound contingency plan should Patrick Willis and Adrian Peterson not be there at 12. That plan should be to drafting Marshawn Lynch, then draft defense with their next three picks (LB, LB, CB). Lynch has done abosolutely nothing to make a team scare away from him, unless you consider the victim of attemted murder and extortion a character problem. This kid looks like he has a passion for the game and from the highlights I've seen online, he looks like he could be an even better back than Peterson. Yes there are maybe one or two ill informed mock drafts that have dropped him out of the first round, but these guys are chasing ghosts. If the Bills don't take him, either Green Bay or the Titans will be thanking them because one of them will.

Check out Mike Mayock's comments on him:

http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/index.php?itemid=12096

Here are some highlights I found too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwFmss2EwA

Lynch will be a very good RB in the NFL.

I dunno... there may be more to the comparison than you think... they both kinda look like nappy headed hoes to me.

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/im...acman_jones.jpg

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerpho...rshawnlynch.jpg

Good thing you dont work in the radio business.... Imus.. idk what ever happened to freedom of speach??? thank god for satellite radio.

Is it a joke because he doesn't drink the Marshawn Lynch kool-aid?

Mock drafts are crap shoots at this point and his makes as much sense as any to me.

In your mock draft you have The Bills getting J.Jones in the sixth round?? Isn't he more likely to be around a late third round choice?

I guees that makes your draft a joke! :worthy:

No it has nothing to do with Marshawn....although he wont slip passed GB in this draft, much less out of the 1st round...

He has Willis going 5th, JaMarcus going 7th, Harris going 15th, Rice going 16th, Griffin going 17th... Okoye dropping to 18th, should i really continue....

mocks are crapshoots, for sure....but this one is a complete joke....probably the worst 1st round mock ive seen this offseason