Good TD, let the purge begin!

Thailog80

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes never wanted us to get this guy from Jacksonville...He stunk up the joint

in Pgh and Jax...now he can add the bills to his list....

May be the crucial drop he had in the final drive to get the first down made

him the scapegoat.

68661[/snapback]

It certainly didn't help. Neither did that dropped 2-point conversion against the breasts last year.

Bad spelling never hangs around

When he hears Alaska Darin’s sound.

"Here I come to save the day"

That means that Evil Nerd has spotted prey.

Yes sir, when you post with poor grammar,

Evil Nerd will drop hammer.

On PPP or on the Wall,

He’ll let you know when you have dropped the ball.

68648[/snapback]

:huh: Get back to work........

:lol:

It certainly didn't help.  Neither did that dropped 2-point conversion against the breasts last year.

68666[/snapback]

I have been blasting TD for a few weeks now, but this move I applaud. I am also hoping that MM was behind it, and perhaps stepping out of TD'd shadow just a little.

well then I'll just have to say that this was stupid.

more questionable moves...i don't get it.

68631[/snapback]

I have to agree here. Not stupid to get rid of him, but stupid to get rid of him without getting anything in return.

Of course, we probably don't know the whole story. Unless he did something bad (like missing meetings, screwing Donahoe's daughter, etc), I don't understand the reasoning behind it. Maybe we'll find out more from someone's inside sources.

I have to agree here. Not stupid to get rid of him, but stupid to get rid of him without getting anything in return.

Of course, we probably don't know the whole story. Unless he did something bad (like missing meetings, screwing Donahoe's daughter, etc), I don't understand the reasoning behind it. Maybe we'll find out more from someone's inside sources.

68709[/snapback]

TD: "Hello 31 GMs. I have a player available. He isn't young, and he sucks. He does the moonwalk after a 5 yard catch when the team is down 20 pts. Not only that, he will fumble away 2 point conversions (for the game), drop passes and sometimes gets hit in the head with them. What are you willing to give up?"

GMs: "Have a nice day."

It is that simple.

We get nothing. The answer for the vacated roster spot? Drum roll....

Drew Haddad.

WooHoo!

You can't convince me that they couldn't get a FUGGIN 7th rounder for him...

68716[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but I have to question whether or not GM's even make trades for 7th rounders? Unless the trade involved more than one guy, I'm not sure a trade for a 7th rounder is worth the paperwork.

Guest Coach Mularkey

When Mularkey confirmed that Shaw was released did he have to use a coaches challenge? Or did he figure it out himself?