Good TD, let the purge begin!

Thailog80

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, very strange. It must be for something other than on the field performance. He hasn't done much on the field, but neither has Josh Reed. It seems to me, if the Bills were just looking to trade a receiver, to get something in return, Josh Reed would be better trade bate, albeit only slightly, given his age.

In the end, Shaw has been sort of frustrating. He can make some great plays, and make some dreadful mistakes. Strange move though, all and all. Does anyone know if Shaw played in Pittsburgh while Mularkey was there? Could it be an old grudege? I dunno, just trying to make sense of this...

Great!!! Too much showboating, too many drops, not enough receptions, more cap dollars for 05.

We will see if any team in the NFL thinks he is worth a 7th round pick. My guess his they will have to cut him due to lack of interest.

This is interesting. Could this mean MM is standing up to TD just a little instead of being a complete puppet?

All in all, I am liking it.

He is from California.

68346[/snapback]

Makes sense. I don't see Buffalo trading Shaw for Rice (doesn't really add much), but I could see them bringing in another team who wants Rice, getting a player from them and shipping Shaw to Oakland...

Just speculating of course.

Great!!! Too much showboating, too many drops, not enough receptions, more cap dollars for 05.

We will see if any team in the NFL thinks he is worth a 7th round pick. My guess his they will have to cut him due to lack of interest.

68345[/snapback]

Too much showboating? Am I missing sarcasm or something?

Aside from the embarrassing pass-in-the-back against the Jets, Shaw has been one of our more consistent receivers. The guy made clutch 3rd down catches last year. But showboating? I don't recall him ever showboating, much less showboating too much.

This year, he seems to be the odd man out. Reed and Aiken seem to be battling for 3rd WR time, which means Shaw may be moving down to the 5th spot. My guess is that Shaw expressed frustration with this, and perhaps coupled with his comments to the media, that may have been TD's cue to give the guy a shot with someone else.

Too much showboating? Am I missing sarcasm or something?

Aside from the embarrassing pass-in-the-back against the Jets, Shaw has been one of our more consistent receivers. The guy made clutch 3rd down catches last year. But showboating? I don't recall him ever showboating, much less showboating too much.

This year, he seems to be the odd man out. Reed and Aiken seem to be battling for 3rd WR time, which means Shaw may be moving down to the 5th spot. My guess is that Shaw expressed frustration with this, and perhaps coupled with his comments to the media, that may have been TD's cue to give the guy a shot with someone else.

68361[/snapback]

he'll catch on somewhere else...Titans,maybe?

Charles