San Diego Charger Girl Auditions...

Spun

I'm surprised no one made a joke about the numbers being their weight or IQ

#80 is alright, but she looks like she would fit into the number matching the IQ,

I know. I already had ideas of what I could talk her into. 0:)

She might not be a 10, but I'd still nail #331, I'm not that picky

Heck, if we are just talking about sex with no commitment, I would tap every girl in that picture if given the right opportunity.

Now, if commitment comes into the picture, stupid need not apply, no matter how nice she is to look at.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, that photographer really had a bad eye for picking which chicks to take pictures of, because a lot of them really didn't look to good.

But it is spring break, I guess all of the great looking college chicks are on spring break.

When you live in SD, where do you go for Spring Break? Fla? Mexico? Alaska?

When you live in SD, where do you go for Spring Break? Fla? Mexico? Alaska?

The under 21 crowd goes to Mexico (Rosarito). Some go to Lake Havasu (AZ). SD is hot and cold this time of the year, good beach days and not as good.

Here is a video of the "event"...

Local tv also covered the auditions but I believe most of the links expired...

http://www.fox6.com/mediacenter/local.aspx...mp;navCatId=157

http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/multimedi...ves/008562.html

A few years back, I was at this San Diego shopping mall (Fashion Valley) when I noticed a bunch of gorgeous women walking into this hair salon. Eventually, word got around the mall that it was the Charger Girls. Slowly, a mob started to form. I looked in the salon and they looked like a bunch of scared kittens. Pictures and videos do not do them justice. But that's all we get!

I have a sick sense of humor but I'd hire her. :w00t:

I have a sick sense of humor. You have a diseased sense of humor and zero business sense.

"Yeah--she has GUTS;) to show up at THAT audition"

She is by far not the worst. If she lost some weight she'd be pretty hot. Remember most of the guys at the game are wearing THICK beer goggles! :);):lol::beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I'm sorry. Were these pictures of Cheerleader tryouts or a Jenny Craig class? What a pack of sows.

I was able to witness two of the Bills' cheerleaders tryouts in the mid-90's.

The cattle call is almost like American Idol

Some of the attendees actually think they are a "8 1/2" :wallbash:

Your expertise is missed west of the Sierra Nevada -

Don't wear white socks and sandals on the beach :wallbash:

Thanks

and..will do (or won't) or something...