DOes anyone find ieatcrayonz funny anymore?

taterhill

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The entertainment comes not from crayonz, but from the stooges who get all worked up over his antics.

In fact, I may go and read crayonz's "NFC is clearly better than the AFC" thread right now....That is when he's on point. The long, drawn out retarded stories involving tennis players with testicles and hamsters are boring after the first sentence.

The entertainment comes not from crayonz, but from the stooges who get all worked up over his antics.

In fact, I may go and read crayonz's "NFC is clearly better than the AFC" thread right now....That is when he's on point. The long, drawn out retarded stories involving tennis players with testicles and hamsters are boring after the first sentence.

good point. he does out this place for taking itself waaaaay too seriously. but he should stick to those types of threads then.

quality not quantity

I like anybody who's willing to be creative around here. It's a long off-season and the super-detailed speculation about the upcoming season wears me out. Also, I can't be expected to give full attention to this horrific, pointless, dehumanizing job of mine. I vote we let crayonz boy live.