What If Iran Kidnapped Your Pet?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what do you propose? Women should go back to the kitchen so that families can be whole again?

I don't propose anything! I'm just stating a fact and drawing a conclusion. And the breakdown of the extended family has a lot more to do with other factors than just the women not being chained to the home and kids. I'm not sure its a bad thing, either. I suppose its a matter of what you like

I don't propose anything! I'm just stating a fact and drawing a conclusion. And the breakdown of the extended family has a lot more to do with other factors than just the women not being chained to the home and kids. I'm not sure its a bad thing, either. I suppose its a matter of what you like

No need to worry, just giving you a little sh-- on this early saturday morning.

LOL, your dog probably humps the mailman's leg, then. Tom probably has a dog that mindlessly barks at anything that moves, and everything that doesn't move and Wacka probably leaves the radio on Rush Limbo for his dog when he goes out

is that the best you could do? :blink:

I don't have a dog. I rely on the coyotes in the hills across the street to eat the cats that people let run outside.

I'm glad they ate the one that kept s**tting in my planter box when I tried to grow tomatos on my patio.

And to keep the coyotes in check, there have been three sightings in four days of mountain lions in the middle of the next town over (about 5 miles from me).

I don't have a dog. I rely on the coyotes in the hills across the street to eat the cats that people let run outside.

I'm glad they ate the one that kept s**tting in my planter box when I tried to grow tomatos on my patio.

And to keep the coyotes in check, there have been three sightings in four days of mountain lions in the middle of the next town over (about 5 miles from me).

We have coyotes and fisher cats (a type of marten for those who've never heard of them).

If you've ever heard the sound of a fisher cat killing a cat, you'll never forget it. It aint pretty and them things are vicious. Neighborhood cats have been vanishing left and right around my 'hood.

1. Cats suck.

2. People who own cats suck.

3. You suck.

I hate cats.

:thumbsup:

Couldn't have said it better myself Darin.

Most people that own a cat or multiple cats are either hermets, witches, or just straight up !@#$ seven days from Sunday.

Take your pick LSI.

:lol::w00t:

I see you 2 most likely own dogs, and probably never had a cat for a pet.

And who keeps the coyotes in check?

And who keeps the coyotes in check?

He just said the mountain lions/cougars keep the coyotes in check... Did you not read that?... His sentence structure is bad I admit... Maybe not as bad as mine?... :lol:

The good thing is the mountain lions also keep the yuppy joggers, mountain bikers, and hikers in check too!!!

:thumbsup::w00t:

He just said the mountain lions/cougars keep the coyotes in check... Did you not read that?... His sentence structure is bad I admit... Maybe not as bad as mine?... :lol:

The good thing is the mountain lions also keep the yuppy joggers, mountain bikers, and hikers in check too!!!

:thumbsup::w00t:

Oops. I meant. Who keeps the mountain lions in check.

Oops. I meant. Who keeps the mountain lions in check.

Man.

They have to skill them if they are in town. The try to tranquilize them if they are in the hills nearby.

The problem is, these were right in town. It would be like seeing them by the old red mill in Williamsville. About 3-4 miles away on the west side of town is a 600-800 foot ridge where they usually stay. All the regional parks around here have signs warning about mountain lions and rattlesnakes posted at the trailheads.