How About Lavar

With the bills wheeling and dealing this will be a young rebuilding year. With some other guys out there, this is the opportunity for the Bills to get on the Free Agency Board. With the majority of the Linebacking core gone Lavar Arrington could be a nice fit in there at linebacker resulting in one less need for the draft. Then you go into the draft and take Paul Posluszny with the 12th pick. There you go Posluszny, Arrington, Ellison pretty good linebacking core. Heck even JoePa might come and coach the team.

With the bills wheeling and dealing this will be a young rebuilding year. With some other guys out there, this is the opportunity for the Bills to get on the Free Agency Board. With the majority of the Linebacking core gone Lavar Arrington could be a nice fit in there at linebacker resulting in one less need for the draft. Then you go into the draft and take Paul Posluszny with the 12th pick. There you go Posluszny, Arrington, Ellison pretty good linebacking core. Heck even JoePa might come and coach the team.

Oh yeah, Lavar would be great!

And by great I mean "gawd no!"

I'd rather have a recovering Spikes than Arrington ... worlds of talent, unable to play within a scheme, and costing at least as much as all our prospective draft picks put together. Yah that should work.

He tore his achilles last year...this is a no brainer to me.

So u would want a Spikes who did the same thing and has been hurt the pst two seasons instead of a Lavar! Right

actually being 2 years removed from this injury is a big difference - see Julian Peterson

LaVar is a bit of a never-was, I can only recall him staying healthy AND dominant for one full season(without looking at the stats). He was definately a specimen and he had the ability to make the great play. I could flip-flop on whether or not LaVar lived up to his billing or not but its a hard sell. Toss in the achilles injury(he sufferred it in late october/early november tooO and it seems foolish to sign him in light of the spikes manuever.

what has Lavar done in the NFL? Besides fooling fools into paying him $! Is he still in the NFL? Has he even played the last few years? That was a great sack when he jumped over the center, in college, about 10 years ago, wasnt it?