Even the pats fans admire lee evans

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patrio...ead.php?t=53357

most of them put evans as the best WR in the afc east, and some go as far as saying he is in the top 5 in the leauge

Actually I didn't think he got any respect in that thread.....what a bunch of Choads. They just got added to my list :thumbsup::lol: .

Best comment on that board:

"easily evans @ #1 over coles. i have a lot of respect for coles, but he's not the breakaway deep threat evans is. back to back 83 yard TD receptions in the first qtr last year against texans says it all. texans DBs said evans was the fastest theyd faced all year, and this is after playing the colts and cowboys, who supposedly had the best WRs in the league."

What exactly is the point of this discussion anyways? Lee Evans is really good. And?

There aren't that many silver linings for the Bills, let's not crap on the few positive threads there are.

And isn't he a FA next year? He'll do better than Nate C

hopefully he will be one of those guys who will want to stay in the comforts of buffalo with the system and his bond with JP.. i have a feeling he will stay, he is an extremely classy guy and i see marv forking over the bank for him.

if we go WR early and often in the draft maybe that would be with the expectation of losing him though..

What exactly is the point of this discussion anyways? Lee Evans is really good. And?

Because we need to enjoy him now that we have him. When his contract is up, he'll ask for big money and although we should re-sign him, we won't.

Because we need to enjoy him now that we have him. When his contract is up, he'll ask for big money and although we should re-sign him, we won't.

Thats why we should resign him and jp now.

Lee Evans shoould be #1 but by midseason I wouldn't be surprised to see Stallworth looking the best of the entire bunch with Brady playing catch with him.
does Stallworth love the dink and dunk?

We will extend Evans and JP when they rip shiit up this year.

I will bet the farm and my left testicle on this. And yes, before you question, I do have a left testicle so this is not an empty bet.

They are the absolute young core of this franchise and are indispensible. Marv knows this.

Evans is the absolute prototype kind of guy that Marv likes and, relatively speaking, he's a better WR than Clements is a CB.

We throw 50 million dollars at a LG and a lot of money at Kelsay and some people still don't think we will pay money for the players we want.

Of course he's the best receiver in the AFC East. Who's the competition? Hell, Josh Reed is probably fourth-best in the AFC East.

"Fifth-best in the league" is a compliment. "Best in the AFC East" is kind of like being called the smartest Special Olympian.

You really have to be a completely braindead jizzmopper not to know that Lee Evans is the best WR in the AFC East.

...containing laughter...

kevin curtis is better than lee evans

lololololol

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patrio...ead.php?t=53357

most of them put evans as the best WR in the afc east, and some go as far as saying he is in the top 5 in the leauge

Wow, there are a lot of Miami fans on the Pats chat board. Good, just keep them out of here....

Lee Evans has the potential to be one of the best receivers in the AFC this year, the guy is a touchdown machine as well. Here is a quick comparison:

L. Evans first 3 years - 24 TD's

Other notibles currently (TD's only) in the AFC in their first 3 years.

L. Coles 13

C. Johnson 16

H. Ward 11

C. Chamers 21

D. Stallworth 16

M. Harrison 21

R. Wayne 11

With the exception of Randy Moss, who was a freak with over 40 TD's his first 3 years, Evans is off to a great start in his career.