all mine are useless now..

68 williams

51 spikes

21 mcgahee

21 mcgahee shadow edition < all black jersey with sown on name and numbers

7 flutie

12 kelly - this one atleast is a hofer and a guy that finished out as a bill

78 smith

I think i might just go with a bills jersey 00 with my name on back..atleast i know the bills cant trade me away or get rid of me easily :(

I now have a road Newman (what was I thinking? :( ), a home Spikes, and a throwback Losman. I believe two of those will go to Goodwill shortly.

Here's to hoping my Miller throwback Sabres' jersey will remain relevant for the foreseeable future.

I am a Bills fan 1st and foremost, but also have had quite a few "favorite " players in college that I eagerly buy their NFL jerseys as they enter the league. Check out this list of dud jerseys......

Bills

Winfield

Moulds

McGhee

Jim Kelly Throwback

Jake Plummer - Arizona

Ricky Williams - Saints

Peter Warrick - Bengals

Warrick Dunn - Buccaneers

I hate to go out and buy a jersey to jinx the next Bills player. Want to get a Whitner or Ko Simpson Jersey but will wait for the draft to see if we get P.Willis or Peterson.

Go Bills. Wild Card in 2007.

What Bills Jerseys do I own

Bledsoe :wallbash:

McGhee :wallbash:

Spikes :(

I can turn Bledsoe into Parrish, I just hope some good players get these numbers.

Anyone else feel my pain?

I feel your pain... It seesm every time I go out and buy a jersey the player is gone within a year...

Bryce Paup

B. Smith

Peerless Price

Travis Henry

Eric Moulds

Takeo Spikes

That's it for me... I'm just going to stick to my throwback Jim Kelly jersey... No more for me... Unless.... It says A. Petersen on the back...

I had two jerseys going into this offseason.

I knew Willis was not going to be Bill. The writing was on the wall. So I gave that one away to a kid that could really appreciate it even if he wasn't on the team.

Now I have a Spikes one in the closet that my wife gave to me the year he tore his Achilles.

I'm thinking the only safe jersey right now is Brian Moorman lol.

Seriously I probably will be picking up a Lee Evans jersey at some point.

My next jersey, for certain, will be a throwback #81 Bobby Chandler. I'm reasonably sure nothing could go wrong with that one. ;)

Well, based on what I'm getting from this thread, if a player leaves the Bills, the Bills jersey with his name is no longer a useful piece of clothing and/or memorabilia.

So, that Chandler shirt is just as useless, as he played for the Raiders later in his career. No?

So, kids, throw out the Thruman shirts., the Andre Reed shirts...etc. USELESS!

;):wallbash: :wallbash: