Past #21's?

I was given a McGahee jersey for Christmas and I've found that it's just stupid to try and sell it. The new ones are priced so low that trying to sell even a lightly used one is a worthless proposition. So, I'm wondering if there are any Bills of old who wore Willis' #21 and might be worth stitching on the backplate instead. But I can't find an all-time Bills roster on BB.com or anywhere else, for that matter.

Any promising leads?

I am holding out hope that I can go with Peterson #21, but that requires first that we draft him and second that he uses this number. <_<

I was given a McGahee jersey for Christmas and I've found that it's just stupid to try and sell it. The new ones are priced so low that trying to sell even a lightly used one is a worthless proposition. So, I'm wondering if there are any Bills of old who wore Willis' #21 and might be worth stitching on the backplate instead. But I can't find an all-time Bills roster on BB.com or anywhere else, for that matter.

Any promising leads?

I am holding out hope that I can go with Peterson #21, but that requires first that we draft him and second that he uses this number. <_<

Gotta go with punt catcher extrodinaire, Chris Watson.

Any promising leads?

Dont feel bad I have an autographed authentic Mcgahee that now will just sit in a closet. Got it for a good price on ebay. If anyone is interested in it PM me I will give you a great friggin deal. Its the home jersey from the 90's. Looks really nice. But now its time for me too look for a new one.

FWIW, the usual pattern is to switch to the other side of the ball the next time a vacated/traded number is issued. In other words, the next #21 will probably be a defensive back.

I know Roscoe got 11, but the Bills don't use single digits or teens on defense. They also don't use 90's on offense, which may not be permitted anyway.

Here's an idea, screw the sport and/or team. Use the best #21 I can think of:

Roberto Clemente

Given the great history of those who have worn #21 for the Bills, I think now would be a good time to retire that number. The most recent #21 is a rather forgettable fellow. Let's forget him.