NFL Schedule Will Be Released On...

Patience

Muhammad Ali : "I'm pritty"

Reporter : "You're not that pretty"

Ali : "I'm a baaad man"

So this is The Dean. Care to share who the individual to your left is? Another TSW member? Just curious.........Interesting to put a face with a name.

Just remember that! :lol:

The babe to my left (your right) is the esteemed AiO, taking an uber swig out of her beer. :w00t:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking NFL Networks schedule for that day, they show the "Schedule Release" show starting at 2:30pm.

It looks like the show has been moved to 4:00 pm.

LINK

It also says that this is the Exclusive Unveiling of the Schedule ... I guess the ESPN show at 2:00 pm is not happening?

LINK

It also says that this is the Exclusive Unveiling of the Schedule ... I guess the ESPN show at 2:00 pm is not happening?

Still listed at 2PM on ESPN website:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnGuide

It's all done with Javascript and Flash, so you'll have to navigate to the time and date yourself.

LINK

I think on previous years it was actually done at 7pm, giving everyone on the East Coast time to get home and watch it, so I won't be surprised if it changes once again.

Of course, there's always been leaks to the media from some teams about their schedule before the "official release" so we can try to figure out the Bills schedule based on those leaks.

Ehh, for the record, I thought the poster was being sarcastic with the :blink: icon. I figured she was being sarcastic because it's so far in advance of the regular season, and there was no use for schedules yet.

My apologies to the poster that I accidentally / unintentionally insulted.

that was way kewl to apologize to aussie girl rob.i could see how her response could be interpeted as sarcastic.i could also see what she was really trying to say.it was still way kewl that you apologized after all the negative posts about your response.i would hope i would do the same in a simular situation.go bills in"07

that was way kewl to apologize to aussie girl rob.i could see how her response could be interpeted as sarcastic.i could also see what she was really trying to say.it was still way kewl that you apologized after all the negative posts about your response.i would hope i would do the same in a simular situation.go bills in"07

"way kewl"? <_<

YIKES!

I was just watching NFL Total Access and Adam Schefter said that the release of the schedule will probably be postponed until at least next week. He also said that the latest it will be released is on 4/19. The link to the NFL Network TV schedule still says 4/5 ... I guess we'll just wait and see.

I was just watching NFL Total Access and Adam Schefter said that the release of the schedule will probably be postponed until at least next week. He also said that the latest it will be released is on 4/19. The link to the NFL Network TV schedule still says 4/5 ... I guess we'll just wait and see.

Any info as to WHY?

Any info as to WHY?

Schefter said the main issue was finalizing the package of games that each of the networks get.

The ESPN link now shows TBD progamming for 2pm on 4/5.

The NFL Network link still shows the Schedule release at 4pm.

I have only one small wish with respect to the schedule -- please let the Baltimore game fall on any Sunday other than September 23 or 30. I have good friends originally from B'More who want to come to that game with us, but I'm out of town on both of those weekends.

Mid-October would be perfect.